The man who created Canelo

When Oscars true weight class should of been Middle weight and super middle weight and light heavy weight, Oscar should of dominated these weight classes but he couldn't because he wasn't that good skill wise, he had to use his size and strength advantage to destroy much smaller fighters, only to eventually get dominated by, two naturally smaller fighters in Paquiao and Floyd, who are naturally smaller men then Oscar is, go figure.

What an eternally dumb post. Its the classic "I look up boxrec and then talk shit" persona.
You have no clue about ODLH or any other boxing in these weightclasses at the time.

Oscar had a sporadic and infrequent last couple of years, but even then he was willing to take massive risks. He gets flak but overall, he is a fighter I have a ton of respect for. He took a ton of risks and fought probably more guys at their absolute peak than any other modern fighter. May and Pac both picked an old Oscar, but Oscar's losses all came to guys that were real ass-kickers riding a wave of momentum: Tito, Mosley (x2), Bhop, Mayweather, and Pac. All of those guys were peaking, and four of those 6 bouts were close.

Much respect. His biggest problem, from my perspective as an outsider, was his inconsistency. Switching camps, sometimes having curious gameplans, etc. all cost him in some big fights.

Do you even Tommy Hearns, bro ??

<26> .

Holy shit! Sucking an orange for seven days to make weight?

I can recall DLH lamenting how boxing was a 'dinosaur sport'. He didn't understand why all the rituals were necessary like killing yourself to make weight and chopping wood and all that.

Back