The majority of news articles on Yahoo written by women all same topics | Page 4

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by TidWell, May 18, 2017.

1. TrippleOG Yellow Card

TrippleOG
    What's a good professional email account . I still use at yahoo

2. MaureenCretis Brown Belt

MaureenCretis
    Point taken.

3. TidWell Brown Belt

TidWell
  4. Execute Blood & Thunder

Execute
    Pretty sure your Yahoo feed is actually based on what you look at. Mine is entirely about sports and business. TS just exposed himself.

Tuf_guy and mb23100 like this.
  5. TidWell Brown Belt

TidWell
    I don't even use Yahoo search nice try I already told someone that. I just log in and check my email. Everything on yahoo or youtube is either transgender or some type of gay thing or some left wing thing, youtube when you go to the front page they always have that daily show guy or an anti trump video from last week tonight or a late night talk show. or some transgender or gay story.

I dont search anything but boxing and MMA or food recipes thats all.

6. MicroBrew Gold Belt

MicroBrew
    Yahoo has gone downhill over the past few years. They used to be a decent 1-stop-source for the latest news from the Associated Press, Reuters, MSM ; and they still are to an extent but there is soo much crap to wade through, specifcally all the Sponsored clickbait news stories .

7. Whiterabbit Follow the white rabbit

Whiterabbit
    Im more annoyed they spoil shows in their headlines

TidWell likes this.
  8. TidWell Brown Belt

TidWell
    yeah man, I hate that I check my email at night and they have the spoilers there on the feed on the front page.

Whats funny is every thing is anti trump Ive yet to see one single article that was positive about trump and if its positive its always accompanied by some negative thing like but this will ruin this or ruin that

I didnt even vote for Trump and its gotten annoying already, they will find anything to hate on the dude.

The most popular negative trump story is his approval rating I see one a week, on each news site Trump approval rating at an all time low!

I dont get it, hufffpo, msn, cnn, yahoo all nothing but negative trump articles and they claim there is no agenda, it seems they are trying it again, like how they said Trump would lose horribly yet he wound up winning.

reminds me of this video.

Dark One and Whiterabbit like this.
  9. Loiosh Detective

Loiosh
    Pretty sure there was anger regarding the "what's your excuse" article because fitness is her living. It's her job. A lot of women struggle to lose weight after pregnancy, and having an article suggest they're just making excuses is pretty harsh... Even if that wasn't the point, which it may not have been.

Fat people are the one demographic that's fair game, you can say anything you want about them. There's a lot of resentment out there. Look at how people talk on this forum, fat people aren't considered human.

It's a shame there was so much backlash over her first article, and if she changed her position as a result that's a shame as well. If she did want to help the fat people she rustled maybe she could have provided work outs for the busy mom or something.

10. punkmother calf cruncher fan

punkmother
    yahoo is complete garbage. everything is just linked from a bunch of shitty blogs made to look like something important. most of their homepage is stolen from reddit.

11. TidWell Brown Belt

TidWell
    Fat shaming is stupid, Fat people are unhealthy, being overweight is not normal its dangerous and not good for you just like being rail thin.

Whats even funnier is Fat shaming only applies to females, I seen women make fun of fat guys and nobody cares.

Fat women are the most selfish they are also jealous and spiteful.

12. TidWell Brown Belt

TidWell
  13. MoparOrNoCar Brown Belt

MoparOrNoCar
    There's always one article in their top 5 every day about a fat bitch shutting the haters up by posting a fat picture of herself.

Jim Cozad Jr. and mb23100 like this.
  14. TrippleOG Yellow Card

TrippleOG
    I fucking hate Yahoo so much i went back to MSN and even they have a bunch of celebrity pop bullshit.

Tuf_guy likes this.
  15. TidWell Brown Belt

TidWell
    yeah, they love using that term Shutting the haters up, and its also features that attention seeker chrissy thigen or whatever he name as the topic, like she is some authority, they love writing main page articles about Chrissy thigen owning Trump on twitter and then you click the article and her tweet is just her calling him and idiot with lol next to it.

Yahoo was the top search engine, their Asian founder and former CEO made several bad moves, first was not buying Google for 1 million dollars back in 1998, it was called Page Rank, they refused to buy it for 1 million now Google is the top dog worth billions of more dollars than yahoo, the next failure was not acquiring facebook for 50 million when Zuckerberg wanted to sell it for a quick profit. and there are various other horrible decisions.

MoparOrNoCar likes this.
  16. TidWell Brown Belt

TidWell
    MSN is even worse lol they got a lot of viruses on their homepage and news articles mixed in with spammy ads that you click on thinking they are articles on their scroll lol

I had a virus from clicking one of those links.

17. jefferz Gold Belt

jefferz
  18. ShinkanPo Queen of Bad Jokes!

ShinkanPo

Those blog post are shit...

"10 Life hacks on how you can mblalah"
    "This man turned into a Potato see how the carots react"
    "12 ways to hack your bannana"

What the fuck are life hacks? When did we start calling alternatives,advice and techniques hacks?

How I wish I can hack my penis.

Oh dont get me started to those articles which is divided into like 230 pages because they make it into a 1 sentence per page thing.

Those type of sites I instantly boycott them they are garbage, this is why I stay away from social media.

TidWell likes this.
  19. Shane-O-Mac bring back custom belts!

Shane-O-Mac
    I still frequent yahoo, mostly just because I haven't bothered finding a decent news outlet that isn't completely one-sided

any suggestions

20. TidWell Brown Belt

TidWell
    Another one today on the front page with the POWERFUL photo headline lol these women are narcissistic nobody cares if you breast feed or not stop trying to draw attention Ive seen people gasp at people in public does that deserve an article women just love to seek attention and play victim dam next thing you know an article on a woman who was told to pick up a piece of trash by a trump supporter or something stupid that doesnt even deserve frontpage news.

Powerful group breastfeeding photo declares: 'This is our right!'
    https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/powerful-group-breastfeeding-photo-declares-right-192220704.html