The Mainstream Normie Narrative of Conor being Stunning & Brave is #1 BS Myth(ESPN Kissing his ass)

The wording of the post is off-putting, but I 100% agree that Conor's 'warrior exceptionalism' is a myth. Dana is spewing complete and utter bullshit when he claims that he has never seen an anytime-anywhere fighter like Conor.

Conor is a high level striking talent, no question, but he is a front-runner, a quitter, an occasional cherry-picker and writes a whole new book of excuses every time he underperforms.

For perspective: In just his second mma fight, Chuck flew to Sao Paulo and beat Pele in a fight which lasted 30 minutes. This by the way was a bare-knuckle contest in which headbutts were allowed. To say that the 8-minute wonder is anywhere close to being as game as Chuck is fucking hilarious.
Pele was also a welterweight.

There is also the whole bullshit fairytale of

he came from nothing and had to resort to welfare.

Fuck that. His family is well off, he had education paid for, had a good paying job and CHOSE to go on welfare and live off his gal. It is not some fairytale but somehow has been romanticized. Anyone else would be blasted for taking the easy way. But not the great white money maker.

That said - he and khabib are two of the more annoying MMA figures of recent memory. I would love too see a double KO.

You recall why conor had to fight nate and mendes to begin with, RIGHT?? guys conor was supposed to fight, both backed out, within days or a week of the fight..

This has to be one of the stupidest and most blatant conor hating threads I have ever seen..and nowadays, they are in the dozens per day...gotta love guys trying to downplay every fight conor wins..haha it's truly laughable..fact is he beat holloway with a torn acl..fact..whether or not holloway had any injury is very debatable..show me evidence that says that..conor was in a cast after the fight and need surgery...
"Backed out"...You mean they got injured.......Yes he accepted the fights against guys who were out of shape...Good for him for accepting but Conor and his fans made him look as the vicitim for facing an out of shape Cabo Diaz since the fight took place at 170lbs lol....even though Conor was a huge favorite.

Holloway had an ankle injury as well, also holloway was coming off a lost to bermudez and was green as fuck......Not as impressive as you try to make it seem.....A Cast? So if I find no cast pic, Holloway is lying? LMFAO.

I don't care how sad and hurt and scared any fighter makes you feel when you're at your computer looking or e-hug you don't call MMA fighters pussies. None of you bitter hater losers of whichever fighter(s)/people you hate almost as much as you hate yourself can't see how pathetic,infantilee and like a pussy you come off as when you emotional call fighters pussies from your computer?

"Backed out"...You mean they got injured.......Yes he accepted the fights against guys who were out of shape...Good for him for accepting but Conor and his fans made him look as the vicitim for facing an out of shape Cabo Diaz since the fight took place at 170lbs lol....even though Conor was a huge favorite.

Holloway had an ankle injury as well, also holloway was coming off a lost to bermudez and was green as fuck......Not as impressive as you try to make it seem.....A Cast? So if I find no cast pic, Holloway is lying? LMFAO.

I think your threads and posts are medicinal for other haters. They use you as a glimpse into their own bum souls, and see the urgency in changing their ways. Keep up the good work.

Let Dana promote the fight to all the pop culture dummies out there who cant tell a cross from a jab.. everything in pop culture is blown up BS anyways, just look at a friggin comercial on TV.
Both guys is a couple of brave macho men.. lets just enjoy the show and let the Dana do the pop culture promos

Stop calling people pussy. Makes you look insecure.

@GOATER Yeah, pussy.

tenor.gif

This is exactly what Conor is, he even looks the part. It doesn't matter how expensive of a suit he has on, Conor still looks like a turd wrapped in cotton. He has white trash written all over his face, then he speaks, and its certain he's white trash.

Oh, and two of his childhood friends that he still hangs out with are known drug dealers who have been to prison, and are even known to have ties with the Irish mob. Even Conor himself pretends to be a gangster while taking pictures holding bb guns.

You should hide after saying this....
Conor and his Gang are serious customers....Tough Ombre's, not to be messed with.
upload_2018-9-20_12-2-24.jpeg
upload_2018-9-20_12-2-48.jpeg

but how can you blame conor for any of that...and yes, both aldo and rda pulled out within days of the fight...injured my ass...they pussied out...I just see alot of excuses for conor whooping guys...if you honestly don't think mendes was training the entire time you're crazy..aldo has pulled out of tons of fights in the ufc...and mendes and alpha male knew this..mendes got his ass kicked in 2 rounds..if it really was a short camp excuse, he would have gassed in the later rounds, not the 2nd.

Normie? I'm out boys. <{ByeHomer}>

I thought this whole "he cherry picks fights," would end after Chad, who was supposed to expose him. Then the second diaz fight was dangerous, but haters still say he cherrp picks and avoids kabeeb. You would think the cherry pick bullshit would go away after he signed this fight, but nope, it's not logical but emotional.

Dana's version is bullshit, but so is yours.

The first minute is pure Conor ass kissing based on pure bullshit....Im tired of this Mainstream Normie Narrative that he is stunning and brave...That he will fight anybody/anywhere and isn't scurred of anything.

They are trying to portray Conor was some Modern Man Macho Man, but the reality is that he is a straight up pussy....Time to disprove the bullshit.

1. Stunning and Brave.....Faces Anybody, anytime, anywhere.....Bullshit.

Reality, he fights guys who haven't been training and are drinking tequila in Cabo....and still manages to lose....Fact is that Conor chose the Nate Diaz fight because Diaz was in Cabo Drinking tequila, out of shape...This is why Cabo Diaz was a +300 underdog and everybody thought Conor was gonna walk right thru the Lightweight Gatekeeper.

In the Rematch @ UFC 200......It felt thru because Conor was so scurred of taking any days off training to promote the fight........That they cancel the fight....What happened to Anytime/Anywhere? This guy won't fight without any training.

Anytime/Anywhere, means you fight without a training camp at all....Something Conor has never done and will never do...He doesn't have the balls that Mendes/Cabo Diaz have.

2. No Excuses/Humble in defeat....LMFAO.

His first words after his lost, "I took a chance going @ 170lbs....."....His first words were a fucking excuse lol...Keep in mind, Cabo Diaz was a +300 underdog and drinking tequila, 11 days prior, in horrible shape.

Even thought Conor was the clear favorite by bookies/Fans/Sherdoggers/etc, Conor still managed to make himself look as the underdog/victim....That is opposite of being humble and not doing excuses.

3. "Goes up in weight to fight anybody".......Conor is a 5'9 74 inch reach LightWeight who starved himself to fight Featherweight manlets.....He is 3-2 against Non-Manlets(People 5'9 or taller)....He Fought a Lightweight (Nate Diaz) @ 170lbs.

This is the biggest bulllshit ever....Conor has always been a pussy when it comes to fighting people his own size....He has done it but his record is pure shit when he fights people his own size, so it makes sense why he went down to featherweight to fight manlets....Lets look at his record.

His UFC KO/TKO List(credit @Taric for research):

Brimage (5'4), Brandao (5'7), Poirier (5'9), Siver (5'6), Mendes (5'6), Aldo (5'7), and Alvarez (5'7, UFC Height is way off).

These are the opponents Conor McGregor has KO/TKOed in the UFC.

Notice something?........It's basically a 5'9 Lightweight destroying little Manlets.

Now lets analyze his record against non-manlets......Keep in my mind, Im only counting fights with fighters good enough with a wikipedia page.

His non-manlet fights include

W Nate Diaz - Majority decision win

L Nate Diaz - Choked out, Tap

W Dustin Poirer - His only non-manlet finish, came in 2015....Dustin doesn't have the best chin

W Max Halloway - Decision win..Max had ankle injury just like Conor had an injury...Max was extremely green in this fight..the fight took in 2013, 5 years ago..Max has increased way more as fighter than Conor

L Joseph Duffy - Choked out, Tap

All his non-manlet wins are extremely unimpressive except for Dustin, who has a questionable chin and wasnt that great during that time.....His record is 3-2 against non-manlets with wikipedia pages!!!!!!

4. "True Warfare"....Reality, waits for Khabib to get on a bus, get locked inside bus with locked doors/Security holding everybody inside...Then Conor attacks it with 20 other fucking pussies.

Biggest Pussy move of all time.......Conor knew that Khabib was gonna be in a hotel lobby, he knew that he could approach him there, face to face, mano y mano....but Conor is a pussy, so he chose to "attack" Khabib when he knew Khabib couldn't attack back....Literally the biggest pussy of our time.

This is why I hate Conor and his delusional fanbase...They don't know shit about MMA or anything, and spread bullshit.

Conor is Cancer to Society.

Yeah I agree with a lot of that, often forehead slap meself when some muppet talks about Connor going up two weight classes to fight Nate..... fricking ridiculous.

And one is not humble in defeat just by saying "I'm humble in defeat" we the fans need to observe the actions/words related to the defeat and doing so shows anything but.

Just weird IMO :/

conor haters are so fucking sad hahahahaha, jesus christ get a life.

they are building up khabib you dumbass

they're saying what everyone else is on here: that khabib is a terrible match-up for anyone especially a guy who has been changing diapers for the last two years

Back