The Machida that fought Mousasi

shiny as fuck and he has a six-pack like 15-year-old virgin boy

5C8WgX.gif

Like Paulo Costa is "one night stand" hot but Lyoto is "marriage" hot. I could look at his face and body for eternity.
205 (and hw) Lyoto showed hints of handsomeness but he was pudgy with a unibrow.
MachidaLinFighting-750x400.jpg

only through the discipline of cutting to MW and the magic of a tweezer did he ascend to true Chad.

"Look at him when I fought him, he has six pack of a 15 year old virgin boy" -Moose

205 (and hw) Lyoto showed hints of handsomeness but he was pudgy with a unibrow.

only through the discipline of cutting to MW and the magic of a tweezer did he ascend to true Chad.

I just can't get enough of his exotic Eurasian face. Especially when he's at weigh-ins. He's the real life Ryu for me. Hot hot hot.

I just can't get enough of his exotic Eurasian face. Especially when he's at weigh-ins. He's the real life Ryu for me. Hot hot hot.
his manlet brother is cute too.
Captura_de_Tela_2017_06_15__s_10.08.08.0.png

looks like a mini Jouban.

his manlet brother is cute too.
Captura_de_Tela_2017_06_15__s_10.08.08.0.png

looks like a mini Jouban.

Fuck, dat stubble looks so good Machida.

Jouban is a peculiar case. I think he's gorgeous in B&W, but in color something feels a little off imo.

AL-02_Alan-Jouban_LR-12.jpg

Another prime example of how overrated moose is. Moose is not a world beater, never was! Machida will dethrone his chump ass in strikefo.... er Bellator i mean. Him and overrated Rory are perfect fit for bellator. Not good enough to beat the top 10 consistent, but good enough to beat 10-100 90% of the time. Both looked like shit in there "wins" against the best bellator guys the fought also (both were sponsered by panic wrestling in the lima/storm fights coincidentally as well)

MW Machida should be know as Machada, imo.

he dint look like this versus rockhold, weisman or romero though. so he really was doing? it's a shame because I really like machida.

Jesus fucking Christ with these sissies in here man...there are so many freaking places online where you can go to watch dicks and do all that shit all day long and from all of them you have to come to a MMA website to do that kind of crap....lame.

Much like walking past a Gay Bar -they see 1 straight inshape dude walk by and the whole place gets all squirrelly googly googly eyed yet they are already in a Bar containing dozens of what they are already looking for

Back