The Looney Tunes show is criminally underrated

WTF is this thread? Underrated? Looney Toons are considered one of if not the best kids cartoon shows ever. It was on decades ago and they still air it every single day. Its on this very second. My boys watch it every morning.

WTF is this thread? Underrated? Looney Toons are considered one of if not the best kids cartoon shows ever. It was on decades ago and they still air it every single day. Its on this very second. My boys watch it every morning.

The Looney Tunes show, not Loony Tunes in general. This show is very different from the old bugs bunny cartoons.

The Looney Tunes show, not Loony Tunes in general. This show is very different from the old bugs bunny cartoons.
Shit, you’re right. I had completely forgot about it. I didn’t really care for it, but my boys liked it a lot. To me, it was really lacking something compared to the original.

I can never not watch Tom and Jerry if I come across it.

Nothing beats T&J imo

giphy.gif
Jerry is a piece of shit

Old school Looney Tunes was awesome. I wonder if there's a way to watch them all? I'd like to share it with my kids.

This modern Looney Tunes show, I've never watched, but as a fan of the old ones, I think i'd be skeptical. Where can I check it out? Netflix?

I loved this show. LOVED it. Sucks that they cancelled it. A lot of looney tunes fanatics didn't like the "domesticated" aspect of the looney tunes characters. The slapstick comedy was gone and got replaced with the famous cartoon characters' lives in day to day suburbia

Daffy is a bad ass special forces operator

giphy.gif

Old school Looney Tunes was awesome. I wonder if there's a way to watch them all? I'd like to share it with my kids.

This modern Looney Tunes show, I've never watched, but as a fan of the old ones, I think i'd be skeptical. Where can I check it out? Netflix?
You can get the old classics on DVD. They're also on Boomerang every morning. May also be available online, I'm not sure.

Back