The Looney Tunes show is criminally underrated

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
I loved this show. LOVED it. Sucks that they cancelled it. A lot of looney tunes fanatics didn't like the "domesticated" aspect of the looney tunes characters. The slapstick comedy was gone and got replaced with the famous cartoon characters' lives in day to day suburbia

Daffy is a bad ass special forces operator

Last edited:
Nothing beats T&J imo

giphy.gif

Ohhhh. I used to watch this at like 4am on Teletoon. It was actually really good I thought. At first I never paid much attention to it bc it was new and I think all new remakes of old cartoons suck. But it started to grow on me and the comedy is actually funny and maybe a bit mature for children at times lol.

They took it off air and replaced it with an even newer looney tunes show which is fucking awful.

#rustled

My fav from it is when bugs calls daffy a disturbed narcissistic weirdo but says he’s still his friend.

@LEGS MAHONEY in this situation daffy is you and I’m bugs lol

Yeah, the comedy was funny and it was intended for mature audiences. I don't think kids would appreciate this show as much as older people do. Especially people who grew up on Looney Tunes.

My fav from it is when bugs calls daffy a disturbed narcissistic weirdo but says he’s still his friend.

@LEGS MAHONEY in this situation daffy is you and I’m bugs lol

I KNEW WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD U WERE GONNA BRING UP ME BEING DAFFY AGAIN

I KNEW WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD U WERE GONNA BRING UP ME BEING DAFFY AGAIN
Hehehehehe

Seriously this version of daffy is SO YOU. there’s an episode where he’s a vain jackass and gets plastic surgery and becomes insufferable and everything he said was SO YOU

Hehehehehe

Seriously this version of daffy is SO YOU. there’s an episode where he’s a vain jackass and gets plastic surgery and becomes insufferable and everything he said was SO YOU

thats not me

i dont need plastic surgery im already flawless <{smellit?}>

on second thought i see the resemblance

EnergeticUnhappyFeline-small.gif

thats not me

i dont need plastic surgery im already flawless <{smellit?}>
It was funny tho bc he got plastic surgery on his nose bc it had a bump and this bothered him bc he wanted to be absolutely perfect. And don’t you have a bump in your nose or something? Lol.

It was funny tho bc he got plastic surgery on his nose bc it had a bump and this bothered him bc he wanted to be absolutely perfect. And don’t you have a bump in your nose or something? Lol.

its broken from boxing BUT STILL <{smellit?}>

mfHgwZJ.png

Pink Panther and T&J are better.
maxresdefault.jpg

tjcolor480.jpg

I used to catch this on early Saturday mornings coming home late after a hard night of drinking. Lola is hilarious.

I used to dvr this show. Only saw maybe 8 episodes or so, it was legit. I loved it as well.

Sometimes I look up old cartoons on YouTube like Tom and Jerry, looney tunes, Donald duck etc and the comments are mostly filled with people complaining about how racist the shows are instead of how funny. And it saddens me.

Is Pepe le Pew in jail for sexual harassment in the new show?..JK

I like that new take on Lola Bunny over girl power versuon in Space Jam.

Is Pepe le Pew in jail for sexual harassment in the new show?..JK

I like that new take on Lola Bunny over girl power versuon in Space Jam.
never got a girl power vibe from her in space jam . . .

I love the "real world" approach to the show. They need to bring it back.

Back