The Looming Tower on Hulu (Fact Based 9/11 Mini-Series)

Well shit.

Diving in now.

Has anyone checked this out? It's a 10 part mini-series that details the intelligence and policy failures that led up to 9/11 (based on the Pulitzer Prize winning book by the same name). So far, Hulu has only released the first three episodes, and I just got caught up on it today. It is a really interesting story with some great performances and an overall really good production.

EDIT: It is a 10 part mini-series, not a 5 part mini-series. I think Wikipedia initially listed 5 episodes, but they have since updated.

If it talks about William Binney and Thin Tread I will watch it. Any 9-11 review that doesn't talk about this program, and how it is superior to mass data collection, with the added benefit of actually being constitutional, isn't worth watching.

If it talks about William Binney and Thin Tread I will watch it. Any 9-11 review that doesn't talk about this program, and how it is superior to mass data collection, with the added benefit of actually being constitutional, isn't worth watching.
I am enjoying the show. Another episode released this morning at midnight.

I'm up to date and may have to watch the next one in 5 mins. I usually wait until Wednesday night after work but I'm awake and bored. Show is amazing by the way.

I'm up to date and may have to watch the next one in 5 mins. I usually wait until Wednesday night after work but I'm awake and bored. Show is amazing by the way.

I am enjoying it too. Just finished episode 9. Episode 10 is going to be a doozy.

Steel Jet can't melt Fuel Beam.

No. But, an airplane traveling hundreds of miles per hour can bend the shit out of it and hit a structure held up by steel beems with enough force to make it collapse.

Last edited:
The tenth and final episode will be released at midnight. The conclusion can only be gut-wrenching to watch.

i was kissing a girl today and after I got done I decided to watch this series.. on episode 2 right now its good.

No. But, an airplane traveling hundreds of miles per hour can bend the shit out of it and hit a structure held up by steel beems with enough force to make it collapse.

The airplanes were holograms.

Great cast and gave the first 3 a chance. Didn't hook me at all. Nothing stood out and I didn't like anybody. Did I mention it had a good cast too?

Back