The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild official thread | Page 29

Discussion in 'Video Game Forum' started by Total Immortal, Jun 14, 2016.

1. SaiWa Purple Belt

SaiWa
    Being stuck is infuriating because we all knew it's solvable if u think about it. This game never insults your intelligence. There's a few quests I have not solved yet and I had to abandoned n come back for them. It hurts but at the same time it's so much fun and rewarding when u solve one.. I love it!

Thunderflash500 likes this.
  2. DarkKnight81 Silver Belt

DarkKnight81
    Yeah there's been a few shrines I gave up on only to come back to and solve with no new skills.

Thunderflash500 likes this.
  3. Total Immortal Blackhawk Belt

Total Immortal
    I'm embarrassed by a Korok puzzle that I struggled with for days and had me on the peak of insanity that @doomrider7 figured out in a matter of minutes when I showed it to him.

4. doomrider7 YROO XRKSVI! GIRZMTOV!

doomrider7
    Stasis bitches! My way of getting back for that horse racing bullshit that took you only 2-3 tries and me like over a dozen. Also, you've likely run into some trees lined up neatly in a row of three with some fruit. Those are korok trees. What you need to do is collect fruit from the 3rd tree so that it matches the amount and placement of fruit as the other two.

5. sgt jumpy Talk to the Hand

sgt jumpy
    am i okay to sell all of my gemstones? sapphires are 200+ rupees each ;_;

6. DarkKnight81 Silver Belt

DarkKnight81
    I find it mildly irritating that cliffhanger Link suddenly loses his ability to even grab a ledge when you get in a dungeon.

7. DarkKnight81 Silver Belt

DarkKnight81
    I love that the game doesn't hold your hand but fuck man I've had to look at guides online for two puzzles because I just could not figure out what to do and the solutions were just nonsensical and I can't imagine how you'd ever know unless you just luckily stumbled upon it.

8. Dinkin_Flicka So easy it's hard

Dinkin_Flicka
    Been making a killing at the Bowling mini game at Pondo's Cabin. Hit 11 strikes in a row and made 3300 rupees in like 10 minutes when I decided it was time to move on.

Ran across a White Mane Lynel that was a real son of a bitch. Had to use a ton of healing items since I had to use my snow gear which isn't leveled up, and he just about one shot me with every hit and had tons of HP's. Dropped a Savage Lynel Spear and Savage Lynel Bow that has the x3 arrow effect so thought it was worth it.

Still amazed at how long I can just wander aimlessly and not feel like I need to go and make any progress.

9. CrazyN8 Custom Title

CrazyN8
    I found the gigantic black horse and took it to the stable, had to kill 2 lynels on the way to get the horse there. Got it there, registered, named, all goodm Then I started running over bakoblins like mad, killing em all. Then it died, i didnt know it could die. The feels man. RIP Goliath.

Dinkin_Flicka likes this.
  10. SaiWa Purple Belt

SaiWa
    I am not sure but one NPC suggested that horses can be revived. At least it was a rumor he told me...

Funny but until I talked to that character I also didn't know that horses could die.

11. SaiWa Purple Belt

SaiWa
    Yeah me too but we'd be able to solve almost all the puzzles with tons of stamina and potions by climbing and gliding.

12. SaiWa Purple Belt

SaiWa
    I believe u should be good to sell some of them. I'd keep at least 5 of each kind in case there's a quests that needs them. Do not sell diamonds tho.

sgt jumpy likes this.
  13. Dinkin_Flicka So easy it's hard

Dinkin_Flicka
    Amber, Opal, and Topaz are used for making jewelry and upgrades. my hylian armor set is level 3, and rank 4 needs 30 amber per piece.

sgt jumpy likes this.
  14. Plissken Silver Belt

Plissken
    There's a horse god near the stable over there, check the map for horse god bridge, found him by accident. Activating him like a fairy takes 1,000 rupees, but he can revive any horse that dies for free.

15. Dinkin_Flicka So easy it's hard

Dinkin_Flicka
    The only 2 armors I've really been working on upgrading have been the Hylian Set and Climbing set and have them both at level 3. Don't have the last Great Fairy unlocked but looked at the needed materials and see they're fairly common, and have a bunch on hand already with the exception of the Swift Violets for the Climbing Set.

Went looking to grab some of these this morning and mother fucker are these hard to find. I even sent my Sensor+ to target them, my sensor pings on them, but I still spend a ton of time trying to locate just one. Plus their on cliff sides, and every time I get close to one a god damn rain storm moves and makes climbing a shit option.

Finally decided to give up and grind out the 10,000 rupees needed for the last Great Fairy. The merchant at Zora's Domain sells these so I think I may give up trying to find them, and just visit frequently and buy them. Need 90 amber for the full Hylian set, but already had 60 and their a lot easier to find.

16. doomrider7 YROO XRKSVI! GIRZMTOV!

doomrider7
    There's a Horse God Fountain where you can revive your horse for 1k.

Edit: Sell rubies. Those are easy to farm and are worth 210 each. Once silver tier enemies start appearing it becomes easier since they always drop gems on defeat.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  17. HairdewX Blue Belt

HairdewX
    So a little over two weeks after getting the game, I am about 50 hours in (that's A LOT of play time for my schedule, my sleep is suffering), haven't even discovered the entire map, and I am still finding new things every time I play. Still keeps getting better the longer I play.

18. moneyfight Double Yellow Card

moneyfight
    Zelda Breath of the Wild Wii U and Nintendo Switch 4K rival has new footage to show off

While Zelda Breath of the Wild is now one of the most highly rated games this generation, according to Metacritic, it has also been revealed that a new 4K Zelda Breath of the Wild Wii U and Nintendo Switch rival is starting to take shape.

A PC accessible version of the game is now running on an existing Wii U emulator, which is currently being worked on to provide the best upscaled version of the game.

CEMU allows for Wii U games to be run on the PC and is currently being worked on by the development team to bring a new high-spec version of Zelda Breath of the Wild to the platform.

The first proof of their work has been posted online, apparently showing the game running at 4K.

Exzap, the developer of the Wii U emulator Cemu, recently released a video showing Zelda Breath of the Wild running on the software, with plenty of work still to be done.

Fans may be waiting awhile for a fully playable emulator version at the quality levels hoped for, with Exzap telling PC Gamer: "There is this common misconception that because the game runs so well already, it will run perfectly equally soon.

"In reality, there is no correlation."

A new video from YamGaming shows Zelda Breath of the Wild rendering at 4K, and although it still dips below the 15fps mark on several occasions, it appears that progress is being made toward a more stable version.

It should also be noted that the game cannot be run at this level for the full game, although that appears to be the goal as of right now.

While it may not reach the quality that is being worked on, it does appear that a fully playable version of the hit Link title could arrive on PC in the coming months.

The Nintendo Switch is known to be moving units very well in its first month on sale, however, the company will be looking ahead to the future and how they can continue that sales momentum.

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...Wild-Wii-U-Nintendo-Switch-CEMU-4K-footage-PC

19. Thunderflash500 Double Yellow Card

Thunderflash500
    I got stuck in the shrine next to the Deku Tree. Then I left, came back a few days later and solved it in seconds. Sometimes something just clicks.

20. doomrider7 YROO XRKSVI! GIRZMTOV!

doomrider7
    Word of warning to home owners. Do not stash weapons with perks in the house as it erases them. Not sure how prevalent this glitch is, but keep a lookout and I'll post more info as I research.

Known about CEMU for a while now and while amazing in the amount of progress made, you'd need an absurdly powerful computer to run the game at all let alone 4k.