Rumored The Legend Of The Saku Belt **History Thread - Must Read.

Sakuraba5-r50.jpg
I thought that was a fleshlight behind the belt. Oops.
1512935655741.jpg

Wonder if Saku would come out of semi-retirement to fight Royce's son?

Saku woukd6 have never thrown a brick at a bus.

Does this mean DC is actually Champ Champ Champ now?

Does this mean DC is actually Champ Champ Champ now?

It's DC.

If Bones had fought him and won before then the belt would be on hold indefinitely until he came back, and if he was banned for life then the Saku Belt would have been retired.

Big stuff.

It’s been a while since I tracked the Super Hluk belt. That’s the linchpin. Someone has to enter the UFC with that strap with any hope of retrieving the Saku belt, removing it from the UFC, and restoring order to the MMA universe.

Black Fedor has the belt now. so the prophecy is fulfilled? Black Fedor's fighting career was also born in the good org and he's about to slay the ogre soon :eek:

Yeah agree

Saku wand 3 was uncalled for

But saku a warrior no fear
Vs arona was last straw for me brutal

Saku vs Arona is like watching a criminal act take place. The fight gives me nightmares. One of my favorite fighters of all time taking a horrific beating like that? Horrible. I mean, his face was as bloody if not more than Rory's after his loss to Lawler. Saku sat so calmly as his corner cleared his face of blood since he couldn't even open his eyes.

It’s been a while since I tracked the Super Hluk belt. That’s the linchpin. Someone has to enter the UFC with that strap with any hope of retrieving the Saku belt, removing it from the UFC, and restoring order to the MMA universe.
I do believe that belt belongs to Matt Mitrione.

Saku belt is theoretically held by Cormier. The physical one, as said before, is in the hands of Wanderlei.

For the Super Hluk belt, if we track it linearly:
Minowa > Ishii > Fedor > Mitrione

Saku belt is theoretically held by Cormier. The physical one, as said before, is in the hands of Wanderlei.

For the Super Hluk belt, if we track it linearly:
Minowa > Ishii > Fedor > Mitrione
Cormier never beat Jones.

Jones is the holder of the Saku belt until somebody beats him.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think this is the Saku Belt lineage.
Sakuraba > Wanderlei > Mark Hunt > Josh Barnett > Cro Cop > Gabriel Gonzaga > Randy Couture > Brock Lesnar > Cain Velasquez > Junior dos Santos > Cain Velasquez > Fabricio Werdum > Stipe Miocic
Cormier never beat Jones.

Jones is the holder of the Saku belt until somebody beats him.

I don't get your point. Cormier became the holder of the Saku belt by beating Miocic. And he hasn't lost since.

Meanwhile, the Super Hluk traveled one step further and is now linearly held by Bader
Minowa > Ishii > Fedor > Mitrione > Bader

This is a classic old piece of MMA writing from 2010 just after Brock won the UFC HW Championship, and therefore the lineal and reputedly cursed Saku belt... It's a great read. Highly educational..A lot of people will have read it, but it's a great for new and old fans.

http://saku-belt.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Sakuraba2-r50.jpg

Intro: The Legend of the SAKU Belt

Chapter 1: The Source of the Legend of the SAKU belt

Chapter 2: Legend of the SUPER HLUK!

Chapter 3: The Make-Up of the SAKU-Belt

Chapter 4: The Tragic Legacy of The Saku Belt

Chapter 5: Fedor - Origins

Chapter 6: Is James Thompson the Prophesized Bridge for the Super Hluk Belt

Chapter 7: Is James Thompson the Prophesized Bridge for the Super Hluk Belt

Sadly it ends there abruptly... clearly waiting for the final battle to be over.
One of the natty goats DC now holds the Saku Belt.
Great story though bro. Whoever wrote this he did a pretty good , Lost my shit at "That Fedor guy sucks at fighting UFC"

Back