Rumored The Legend Of The Saku Belt **History Thread - Must Read.

Was passing of torch but 3 fights was brutal
Savage... Saku took a lot of bad beatings in a very short space of time and started looking 15 years older overnight.

Always a legend.

Savage... Saku took a lot of bad beatings in a very short space of time and started looking 15 years older overnight.

Always a legend.
Yeah agree

Saku wand 3 was uncalled for

But saku a warrior no fear
Vs arona was last straw for me brutal

sakuraba.gif

Fun read.

And man, Sakuraba was a tough motherfunker.

I know the one who scribed the prophesy. He is dormant now, but when certain omens are fulfilled, he may complete the tome.

I know the one who scribed the prophesy. He is dormant now, but when certain omens are fulfilled, he may complete the tome.
Really?

Dude has skills. It would be great if he did some more, so much has happened - Strikeforce, WEC, Ronda, Fedor, USADA, Colin...

That piece, and a few by SeanBaby at Cracked are my favourite MMA articles by far.

Really?

Dude has skills. It would be great if he did some more, so much has happened - Strikeforce, WEC, Ronda, Fedor, USADA, Colin...

That piece, and a few by SeanBaby at Cracked are my favourite MMA articles by far.

When the time is right. Of course, if you are a true believer in the prophecy, the destiny of the Saku Belt And the Evil Org has all been clearly told to those whose eyes and ears are open to truth:

This wandering minstrel knows more than he has shared.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This wandering minstrel knows more than he has shared.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
This bard playeth well, but wherefore art thine overtures of prophesy and chivalrous thwartings of overlords evil and foul?

This is the current defender of the Super Hluk belt, but there is a soon to be HW tournament where that belt will be on the line.

20160625044343_1DX_1711.JPG

That was fun read.

I literally thought Wandy had killed Sak in their first fight.

Smoke up for the toughness of Saku!

#HUMBLE LEGEND!!! Either gave or took a beating... His fight with Rampage was awesome and showed his heart.

So how long did it take you to write this? Must have taken a while to put together...

I didn’t say I was the scribe!!! The scribe can’t reveal himself. Members of the Evil Org seek his whereabouts. That’s why he went dormant. Safety.

But I think if the scribe were to answer you, he (if it is a he) would say “Not that long. Just a few beers and some slow TV nights.”

I didn’t say I was the scribe!!! The scribe can’t reveal himself. Members of the Evil Org seek his whereabouts. That’s why he went dormant. Safety.

But I think if the scribe were to answer you, he (if it is a he) would say “Not that long. Just a few beers and some slow TV nights.”

Then ye scribes location and identity must remain a secret lest his/her legend be erased and smudged from the histories, as he is a hero, wherin his bravery and knowledge doth inspire valour and chivalry betwixt ye sherdog brethren.

Actually, after re-reading it and seeing all the spelling and grammar errors, me thinks the scribe had maybe more than a “few” cups of mead as he wrote it.

Actually, after re-reading it and seeing all the spelling and grammar errors, me thinks the scribe had maybe more than a “few” cups of mead as he wrote it.
Understandable... As all great artists do!

Back