The left impedes progress on Child abuse.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 457759

I've seen it denied by the left around here that there is a conspiracy to cover up minority related crimes in the face of the refugee crisis, as well as overall increased immigration. I was looking for some sources and I found this old goody.

"Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

What say you? Should the obstruction of pedophilia take precedence over the global cultural marxist agenda?

I know lefties, it's a tough one.....

[The inquiry team found that in the early-2000s when a group of professionals attempted to monitor a number of children believed to be at risk, "managers gave little help or support to their efforts".]

I've seen it denied by the left around here that there is a conspiracy to cover up minority related crimes in the face of the refugee crisis, as well as overall increased immigration. I was looking for some sources and I found this old goody.

"Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."

[The inquiry team found that in the early-2000s when a group of professionals attempted to monitor a number of children believed to be at risk, "managers gave little help or support to their efforts".]

This article doesn't really say what you're trying to say. All these men were British. The "cover-up" had nothing to do with their Pakistani heritage. It had to do with the serious failure to properly investigate claimed abuse. The police treated victims with contempt. Higher-ups did not believe the numbers being reported to them and did nothing to help improve the situation.

The quote that you pick out doesn't really have an effect on the rest of the article. It is one of many examples it gives of how the police/city were not doing their jobs. The article says nothing about the demographics of the abusers while estimating that there were 1400 children abused over 16 years. Maybe you think that 5 guys did it all and avoided earlier capture because the child abuse claims didn't include their race.

Back