The least intimidating UFC fighter?

For me it’s Daniel Cormier . Or Anyone below the mw division for that matter ..

Former UFC fighter...

220px-UFC_fighter_visits_Freedom_Crossing_121116-A-UK859-003_%28cropped%29.jpg

PhilDavis_Headshot.png

f9288a74ccbe11e395c90002c9db56b0_8.jpg

Even when he's flexing for a photoshoot you can tell there's nothing intimidating behind him. All around nice guy.

I'd go up to Meisha Tate and DARE her to leg scissor choke me. DARE her to.

maxresdefault20-640x360.jpg
Wtf is going on in this image?

Both girls look sedated.
The one on top, but why is she in this position?
It’s like she’s seen someone do a kimura or Americana before and thought to grip her own wrist, but why?
The girl on bottom just casually has her other hand laying on the mat.

All that said, they’d both be top 10 in any wmma division.

MM,

In person there is absolutely nothing that would intimidate me with him walking down the street not knowing what who he was.

And I probably wouldn’t recognize him either.

He’s shorter than my G/F almost a full foot shorter than me and 60ish lbs lighter at the very least.

He’s not gonna knock me out on the feet, having to swing up that far to punch me in the face the angle is all wrong and there is no power in that type of shot.

I’m physically way to strong to be taken down or subbed by someone his size, his only hope would be to try and soften the body up with body blows and knock me down that way.

Then worn out he could try to stay on top and try and go for gnp until the bell rung.

MM,

In person there is absolutely nothing that would intimidate me with him walking down the street not knowing what who he was.

And I probably wouldn’t recognize him either.

He’s shorter than my G/F almost a full foot shorter than me and 60ish lbs lighter at the very least.

He’s not gonna knock me out on the feet, having to swing up that far to punch me in the face the angle is all wrong and there is no power in that type of shot.

I’m physically way to strong to be taken down or subbed by someone his size, his only hope would be to try and soften the body up with body blows and knock me down that way.

Then worn out he could try to stay on top and try and go for gnp until the bell rung.

Thanks for this. Good to know.

You would piss your pants while asking her for an autograph
Why would I want an autograph in the first place? Her stint on Dancing with the Stars?

He looks like a under 40 yo man who isn’t in the best shape but isn’t fat either. You don’t know for sure that he couldn’t kick your ass... Until you see him
1) throw a punch
2) grapple
3) do anything that requires any athleticism

<5>

Punk hanging off Jackson’s neck was really something. Or when he lays flat on his back, trying to punch postured up Jackson as his corner is shouting not to punch but use his hips, legs, anything.

No you can see his lack of athleticism and fighting skills just from his body language... he carries himself and moves like an unathletic person. You know when you see a really athletically unfortunate person at the gym and you feel bad for them? That's kinda the vibe Punk gives off.

GSP... can't really picture him losing his temper and fighting someone outside the cage. Seems too classy. Ditto Anderson, but he's bigger and somewhat more intimidating.

does CM Punk count? after his performance against Mike Jackson i'm pretty sure I could take him. If we're talking real fighters.. I dont know, in terms of looks maybe that one asian elf-looking guy who fights at 125, Sasake?

I've always found it amusing thinking about Anderson in a bar in his pink shirt with his voice and some overly drunk fool calling him a :eek::eek::eek: and trying to pick a fight with him. That moment when said fool wakes up to realise the un assuming looking dude in the pink shirt with the funny voice is actually one of the baddest MFers on the planet, lol.

Kind of like the time Brian Urlacher challenged Bas Rutten to a fight before someone told him who he was and why he didn't hesitate to accept his offer, lol.

Back