The latest Luke Thomas racism update

We are talking about Egypt not Macedonia conquering Egypt. You need to look up Nubia and the Kingdom of Kush. FACTS

These were listed as his grandparents:

00_tut_grandparents.adapt.768.1.jpg

That's a black nose if I ever saw one...

Hilarious. And that hair. They must've gone to the local Korean hair store for straightener.

These were listed as his grandparents:

That's a black nose if I ever saw one...

Hilarious. And that hair. They must've gone to the local Korean hair store for straightener.

LMAO....im literally crying now.....wtf is that supposed to be........just wow

"Whenever ancient writers, Hebrew or Greek, make any reference to ancient Egyptians' color, it's always black," Finch said. "There was no issue back then. There was no discussion. There was no debate. It only became a debate in the last 200 years."

For example, Greek historian Herodotus wrote in the fifth century BC that the Egyptians were "dark-skinned and woolly-haired."

and there you have it......LMAO

Are you blind or just dense?

^Do Tut's ancestor's look black to you? Are you denying these mummies are his ancestors? Is this all part of the conspiracy?

For example, Greek historian Herodotus wrote in the fifth century BC that the Egyptians were "dark-skinned and woolly-haired."

So you're deferring to a 'white director'? Dark-skinned and wooly hair != black. Quite a number of Arab/Semitic people fit that bill.

Are you blind or just dense?

^Do Tut's ancestor's look black to you? Are you denying these mummies are his ancestors? Is this all part of the conspiracy?

That looks like extras from "Walking Dead" lol

Herodotus direct films....lol bye Felecia

You're an assembly line of face-palm material. Not in the film-making sense, obviously, but in the sense of white people controlling things behind the scenes. I assumed 'director' was conspiracy vocabulary, since you were babbling about the noses being cut off (the implication being that they did it to conceal the race) and things like that.

We are talking about Egypt not Macedonia conquering Egypt. You need to look up Nubia and the Kingdom of Kush. FACTS

We're talking about a Macedonian Dynasty in Egypt for over 300 years, goofball. One that practiced incest frequently to keep royal bloodlines pure.

I know what Nubia was. I know what Kush was. You're still not going far enough north to be in Egypt.

"Whenever ancient writers, Hebrew or Greek, make any reference to ancient Egyptians' color, it's always black," Finch said. "There was no issue back then. There was no discussion. There was no debate. It only became a debate in the last 200 years."

and there you have it......LMAO
please stop embarassing yourself. For the record, there was one period when Egypt was under Nubian rule and that was the 25th dynasty. It quickly ended when Assyrians drove them out and siezed control. Cleopatra's rule came centuries later when Egypt was under Ptolemaic rule.
800px-Ptolemy_I_Soter_Louvre_Ma849.jpg

A Macedonian general who practiced inbreeding to keep his bloodline pure [white].

Lineage1.jpg

So a quick recap for you so you dont make a fool of yourself again: Before the 25th dynasty, Egypt was ruled by ethnic Egyptians. Black Africans briefly ruled during the 25th. Then it went to the Assyrians and Arabs. And finally, at ~300 BC, Greek whiteys took over. During all this time, the bulk of the population was Egyptians- who look much like their modern day counterparts, with slightly less Arabic influence.

And Cleopatra was 100% European descent.

Clicked on this thread knowing there'd be some "we waz kingz and shit" talk.

I'd be genuinely interested in parsing the statement. Social and economic power is relative, so how does one define it? Is there an objective measure or is it relative to who you are being racist towards?

The idea that we need to examine the financial records and social standing of the participants before we can conclude if they are being racist is hilarious.
And this is sanctimonious bullshit. Making the state of being purposefully obtuse (or stupid) into and art isn't the same as a legitimately not understanding something. But maybe "that's the lie white racists tell, themselves"?

You've mastered Luke Thomas style babbling and bullshit artisty.

What affects their treatment and options is the exact same victim-mentality you're expressing.

Right. There are no social forces in the world. Just your inner determination, right?

Usually the more extreme the position, the less based in reality it is - this is no exception. To suggest that blacks have been and are ONLY victims of their own mind is just the end of any purposeful conversation.

They were likely slave traders.

Much more likely, the vast majority of them were not. And most likely very few of them were intimate with the details of European chattel slavery, which was very different from the slavery they practiced and were familiar with.

Ancestors are not homogeneous and one group. That kind of thinking is exactly the kind of thinking that produces bigotry.

Right. There are no social forces in the world. Just your inner determination, right?

No, you're absolutely right, the white bogeyman is always behind the scenes, playing puppeteer and holding the black man down. The struggle is real out here for brothas. Shit's cray.

Usually the more extreme the position, the less based in reality it is - this is no exception. To suggest that blacks have been and are ONLY victims of their own mind is just the end of any purposeful conversation.

I agree. Black Lives Matter proponents are extreme -- murderous, even -- and their positions have little to no attachment to reality. You are no exception. You hide behind 'racism' and victim-hood to cope with the fact that you are inadequate and can't get ahead (through no fault of anyone else but you). Most people recognize that that is a very counterproductive way of achieving anything in life, but not Afrocentrics.

Last edited:
And this is sanctimonious bullshit. Making the state of being purposefully obtuse (or stupid) into and art isn't the same as a legitimately not understanding something. But maybe "that's the lie white racists tell, themselves"?

If you'd like to defend your definition of racism, I'm all ears, but don't think that it goes unnoticed that you've failed to make an actual rebuttal here.

Much more likely, the vast majority of them were not. And most likely very few of them were intimate with the details of European chattel slavery, which was very different from the slavery they practiced and were familiar with.

Ancestors are not homogeneous and one group. That kind of thinking is exactly the kind of thinking that produces bigotry.

You're a bullshit artist.

On the march, when, as happened frequently, the crack of the whip or the sting of the lash proved a stimulant insufficient to enable some poor exhausted slave to keep up with the caravan, according to Park "the general cry of the coffle [caravan] was 'kang-tegi' (cut her throat)"; and there ended the troubles of the poor over-driven creature.

Cruelly ill-used, insufficiently fed, marching during endless burning days under scorching sun on meagre supply of water, is it to be wondered at that men and women in numbers sank exhausted, far beyond the power of whips to rouse, and so perished?

But if it were dreadful for adults, what of the children? Major Gray mentions that of one detachment of slaves which he met, "the women and children (all nearly naked and carrying heavy loads) were tied together by the neck, and hurried along over a rough [190] stony path that cut their feet in a dreadful manner. There were a great number of children, who from their tender years were unable to walk, and were carried, some on the prisoners' backs, and others on horseback behind the captors, who, to prevent their falling off, tied them to the back part of the saddle with a rope made from the bark of the baobull, which was so hard and rough that it cut the back and sides of the poor little innocent babes, so as to draw the blood. This, however, was only a secondary state of the sufferings endured by those children, when compared to the dreadfully blistered and chafed state of their seats, from constant jolting on the bare back of a horse, seldom going slower than a trot, or smart amble, and not unfrequently driven at full speed for a few yards, and pulling up short."

Mr. Lyon, another explorer, tells us that "Children are thrown with the baggage on the camels if unable to walk, but if five or six years of age, the poor little creatures are obliged to trot on all day, even should no stop be made for fourteen or fifteen hours, as I have sometimes witnessed." "The daily allowance of food," continues Mr. Lyon, "is a quart of dates in the morning, and half a pint of flour made into bazeen, at night. Some masters never allow their slaves to drink after a meal, except at a watering place . . . None of the owners ever moved without their whips, which were in constant use. Drinking too much water, bringing too little wood, or falling asleep before the cooking was finished, were considered nearly capital crimes; and it was in vain for these poor creatures to plead the excuse of being [191] tired,—nothing could avert the application of the whip . . . No slave dares to be ill or unable to walk; but when the poor sufferer dies, the master suspects there must have been something wrong inside, and regrets not having liberally applied the usual remedy of burning the belly with a red hot iron."

For cold-blooded atrocity it must be hard to match this King of Badagry. But another instance is given where the King of Loango having no market for a large number of slaves taken by him in a raid, (and who had been forced by their captors to carry to the coast the store of ivory which till now had [193] been their own), "had them taken to the side of a hill a little beyond the town, and coolly knocked on the head." In savage cruelty this can only be equalled by the methods of a King of Ashantee as revealed by him to a Mr. Dupuis, who about the year 1820 was British Consul at Kumasi. "My fetishe made me strong, like my ancestors," said the King to Mr. Dupuis, "and I killed Dinkera, and took his gold, and brought more than twenty thousand slaves to Kumasi. Some of these people being bad men, I washed my stool in their blood for the fetishe. But then some were good people, and these I sold or gave to my captains; many, moreover, died, because this country does not grow too much corn, like Sarem, and what can I do? Unless I kill or sell them, they will grow strong and kill my people. Now you must tell my master" (the King of England) "that these slaves can work for him, and if he wants ten thousand he can have them." The difference between "good people" and "bad people" one may conclude was with this monarch not so much a question of moral worth as of intrinsic value.

please stop embarassing yourself. For the record, there was one period when Egypt was under Nubian rule and that was the 25th dynasty. It quickly ended when Assyrians drove them out and siezed control. Cleopatra's rule came centuries later when Egypt was under Ptolemaic rule.
800px-Ptolemy_I_Soter_Louvre_Ma849.jpg

A Macedonian general who practiced inbreeding to keep his bloodline pure [white].

Lineage1.jpg

So a quick recap for you so you dont make a fool of yourself again: Before the 25th dynasty, Egypt was ruled by ethnic Egyptians. Black Africans briefly ruled during the 25th. Then it went to the Assyrians and Arabs. And finally, at ~300 BC, Greek whiteys took over. During all this time, the bulk of the population was Egyptians- who look much like their modern day counterparts, with slightly less Arabic influence.

And Cleopatra was 100% European descent.

Some other ass brought up Cleopatra not me.....I told that other dipshit to research Kush and Nubia because those societies existed as far back as 3300 BC....refuting the first idiot's, that inspired this entire thread, point that Europe and Asians introduced math, culture, architecture and the like to Africa. Nubia existed before Egypt and inspired Ancient Egyptian culture.

If you'd like to defend your definition of racism, I'm all ears, but don't think that it goes unnoticed that you've failed to make an actual rebuttal here.

Well if you're talking semantics then I'll tell you that prejudice + social or economic power over groups prejudiced against was the definition I learned in sociology in a white college in white Canada. It's certainly not a black definition. Of course, it's easy enough to accept a different definition, so this might just be semantics. But someone, not sure if it was you, said it was a black definition, etc..

If we're talking about MEANINGS (not words) then what I MEANT was prejudice + social or ecomomic power over the group(s) prejudiced against.

i have no idea who this person is , is he part of the every 30 years lets re hash some racism shit ?

I know little about the guy either but my impression is that he's one of these MMA journalists (re. Josh Gross) who is narcissistic while simultaneously self-loathing - thinking himself vastly superior to the lowbrow sport he finds himself relegated. I'll let others tell me if I got that right.

Back