The Last of Us: Part II (Release: 29.05.2020) - No spoilers

Are you excited for The Last of Us Part II?

• Yes, I'm excited.

• No, I'm not.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hilarious when you think about it. The trailer includes:

A lesbian kiss
The main character brutally murdering someone
A disemboweling
Male on female violence

...and the kiss is the controversial part. LOL.

It's not a subversion of pre-established story elements and I never said it was. It's an (attempted) subversion of societal norms and expectations. You're thinking micro, you need to think macro.
<TheWire1>

I’m not. TLOU is a bandwagon thing like Avengers. Uncharted 2-3 are amazing and and cemented their place as one of the best developers but TLOU felt clunky and had a generic zombie/fungus story. New one does not look good.

Shadows Die Twice and Tomb Raider are where it’s at right now

Now you're just trolling. lol

The new TLOU 2 has arguably better graphics than the new Tomb Raider after watching both E3 gamplay trailer. Looks more realistic and the character acts less like a video game character and more like a real person. But not by much.

I plan on getting both (gotta wait till they release Tomb Raider on PC).

you need to stop thinking...

you're butthurt over a lesbian kissing scene in a video game?.. lol.

No, and nobody is. It's the most inoffensive attempt at controversial sexuality I've seen in a while.

It's hilarious when you think about it. The trailer includes:

A lesbian kiss
The main character brutally murdering someone
A disemboweling
Male on female violence

...and the kiss is the controversial part. LOL.
herpes..... its the main antagonist of TLOU2

No, and nobody is. It's the most inoffensive attempt at controversial sexuality I've seen in a while.
See, there you go again. You keep thinking they’re trying to be controversial when there’s nothing to suggest they are lol.

See, there you go again. You keep thinking they’re trying to be controversial when there’s nothing to suggest they are lol.
can you believe they showed a gay girl kissing........ ANOTHER girl?

frankly I am shocked...... shocked I tells ya

Again he goes back to his inane comment.

Its clear this dude is just tryna act displeased so he could be a contrarian and claim the game isnt as good as everyone is saying it is. We get it.

Now actually play the predecessor of the game so you can see that your obvious dumb argument is dumb as fuck.

hasnt played Uncharted 4 or TLOU2..... already says they are not good

maybe play the games before passing judgement goofball

I played Uc4. It was okay

I just said TLOU2 looks generic and dull. I don’t get the hype. Tomb Raider looks better.

yet you still cant explain why it is an "attempt at" controversy

you just claim it is

If you're looking for a smoking gun, don't bother, no developer is going to hang themselves out to dry on this as using sexuality to make their game seem more socially conscious or aware or advanced or whatever. You have to read between the lines.

Lol ofcourse thats true, a game which looks significatly worse than its predecessors.

Its clear to me this person is an xbox fanboy and is only mentioning games from the xbox conference. No one cares about console wars here.

Play TLOU and then come back. If youve got nothing to add, then dont come here trying to start flame wars or some shit.

Its always the people that watch the game on youtube for a little bit without experiencing it that talk the most shit.

I played TLOU 1.75 times. I had to delete my save file at the part where they ride horses to the college. The floor of the world fell off and it glitched each time I progressed past a part.

It was meh. Spec Ops was a lot better and so was TR

I just said TLOU2 looks generic and dull. I don’t get the hype. Tomb Raider looks better.
Tomb Raider looks like shit in comparison

and Uncharted 4 was far superior than its previous games

The stealth and AI in TLOU is a fucking joke. Any "stealth game" without sight & sound meters (except Thief: The Dark Project) is a fucking joke and an offense to the genre. It's also entirely self-serious and overly grimdark. But that's more preference. Mechanically, it's a giant piece of casualized shit.

If you're looking for a smoking gun, don't bother, no developer is going to hang themselves out to dry on this as using sexuality to make their game seem more socially conscious or aware or advanced or whatever. You have to read between the lines.
oh you are one of "those" guys..... noted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back