The ko of overeem should have been a red alert for the ufc

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Why they dnt create something to protect the back of the head?
i dnt know how alistair is still alive, after all the ko he took in his life.

If someone dies it will be the end of this company, imagine all the media couverture.

Dana «HOLY SHIT!! » seems to dnt give a fook.
Francis is not a psycho like jon but he also has a cold heart,
« if he dies he dies »

It was a frightening KO.

As a fan of Overeem I really wish he'd quit already.

UFC could hire the old pride referees that would catch the head of the knocked out fighters before they hit the canvas.<5>

It looked worse live. Probably because of the shock, worry and bloodlust of the crowd.

I was very worried for Overeem and the angle I saw it from looked like his neck just snapped.

Attach a pillow to the back of the head of fighters with a string and problem solved.

This isn't the amateurs, you want them to wear head gear?. MMA is less deadly compared to boxing simply because most fighters don't sustain constant blows to the head through out a fight, it is mixed up, Boxing on the other hand statistic wise since the 1900's on average 10 professional boxers die per year as a result of head trauma caused in the ring. Fact of the matter is this is a combat sport, freak accidents will happen, their in there to hurt each other, not to play touch butt.

Attach a pillow to the back of the head of fighters with a string and problem solved.
idiocracy25.jpg

until there is any proof that injuries to the back of the head are leading to fighters being hurt why would they implement anything? just because it looks bad in one fight doesn't mean that every fighter needs to apply special bubble-wrap headbands to protect themselves.
besides, the direction things are going in professional sports if anything i'd be more nervous about mma being attacked over concussions.

Maybe american idol is more your flavor.

UFC could hire the old pride referees that would catch the head of the knocked out fighters before they hit the canvas.<5>
It's a lot easier to do that when the outcome is known in advance.

Why they dnt create something to protect the back of the head?
i dnt know how alistair is still alive, after all the ko he took in his life.

If someone dies it will be the end of this company, imagine all the media couverture.

Dana «HOLY SHIT!! » seems to dnt give a fook.
Francis is not a psycho like jon but he also has a cold heart,
« if he dies he dies »

Read the title, first thought: "which KO?".

Back