THE KNICK on Cinemax

So I just re-watched both series and this might be the best show I've ever seen.

tumblr_inline_namhwmnc3X1shq1o2.jpg

And now I gotta go buy me some white shoes.

The story was never anything excellent, but it was shot beautifully, had 4 or 5 really strong performances along with generally well defined characters, and it made better use of soundtrack/score than anything else I can remember seeing recently.

Season 3 will be interesting, they're pretty much unbound to anything that defined the first two seasons at this point, they could go Fargo on us and take it back the the 1870s or something for all I know.

The story was never anything excellent, but it was shot beautifully, had 4 or 5 really strong performances along with generally well defined characters, and it made better use of soundtrack/score than anything else I can remember seeing recently.

Season 3 will be interesting, they're pretty much unbound to anything that defined the first two seasons at this point, they could go Fargo on us and take it back the the 1870s or something for all I know.

I doubt season 3 happens. The way 2 ended and the fact that Steven soderbergh said he is done with it, doesn't seem optimistic. They said it was possible but still it'd no longer be the same show

I finally got around to watching season 2. Season 1 was better, but the entire series was brilliant. I really enjoyed it.

I would have preferred to see some karma for Herman Borrow and Henry Robertson at the end though. Herman Borrow signed his property over to a prostitute. It would have been fitting to see her run off with his property. Henry Robertson got away with all kinds of shit. Not much closure in letting him get away with all of that.

Back