The Knee by Jeremy Stephens was legal (GIF)

What's Ja Rule think about this?

WHERE'S JA?!

The technique was clearly illegal, it didn’t land flush or contribute to the KO from what I saw. Emmets looked like he was trying to get up and Stephens was trying to time the knee but was clearly miscalculated. I think it has to be a NC if we are to follow the rules because the technique was thrown, the intent behind it, if it landed or not, was a still a foul. Dan should have stopped it right there but he hestitated. Hard to make a call in the heat of the moment.

I see a knee land twice once on the back of the head...

<LikeReally5> thnx for proving yourself wrong.

They are focusing on the knee, but you just have to look at the trajectory of the victim's head. When the knee flies passed his head it violently reacts to it because it was hit. The knee redirected his head. It hit him.

Watch the head people.

Last edited:
The technique was clearly illegal, it didn’t land flush or contribute to the KO from what I saw. Emmets looked like he was trying to get up and Stephens was trying to time the knee but was clearly miscalculated. I think it has to be a NC if we are to follow the rules because the technique was thrown, the intent behind it, if it landed or not, was a still a foul. Dan should have stopped it right there but he hestitated. Hard to make a call in the heat of the moment.

strong post to sign-up date ratio. This was a clearly illegal knee along with multiple illegal shots to the back of the head. This needs to be a NC if we're following the rules.

It really pissed me off that Cruz said it's up to the REF and NOT the fighter to call shots fair or not. So Cruz is cool with someone throwing illegal strikes because the fucking ref didn't stop it? Cheating is cheating and Jeremy Stephens has been in 28 pro fights before tonight; he knows the fookin' rules.

Just legalize knees and kicks to a downed opponent and we won't have to argue over this BS.

2 illegal elbows and then an illegal knee. Should have been DQ but jumped on him before the ref could react.

Jeremy Stephens is a gatekeeper who'd get wrecked by top contenders or the champion.

He got dropped by Emmett. A top fighter would have finished him.

Back