The "King" is DEAD: The Irish have officially turned on Conor McGregor

Khabib reminds us western men of some of the values we've lost over the last couple decades, even if we don't want to see it. That "old school" mentality that definitely has its merits..don't be a bitch, stand up for yourself, carry yourself with a certain amount of class/respect.. Conor in a way shows us what we've become..loud, entitled, disrespectful, selfish, more style than substance...Those are my thoughts in the sudden swing in popularity anyway..

Last edited:
Lol that's what happens when you can't back it up.

The conors an irish bitch one had me rolling, fucking savage, What goes around comes around, chat shit get banged, after all that talk you have to be prepared for this kind of aftermath wrath if you can't back up what you were saying.

tenor.gif

UnawareBowedChinchilla-size_restricted.gif

CM-Punk-UFC-225-016.gif
Conor let him win because the ufc wanted the rematch.

Silva won that fight

And cm punk was united going on

tabloid journalism in the UK in Ireland is fucking disgusting. They cant wait to tear apart successful athletes and celebrities if they fail at something.

It's shit everywhere.

Regular journalism can be pretty harsh too. Hockey players have a really hard time here in Montreal because the press is so unforgiving, the pressure is insane.

wasn't there already a shitty espn article that said the irish, upper crust hated his guts (when he was at the top)?

Its because they arent at all like the way he behaves ( i know its an act/performance but)That shit sends a message that this is how they all behave.

Is throwing a hand truck through a bus window injuring innocent people an act?

I just wanted the nut-huggery / over the top fandom and over valued-ness and over-rated-ness to end

I didn't want his life ruined

<Fedor23>

lol so over a slap Conor throws a dolly thru a bus and injures people, so who is worse?

Do you think youre going to get an objective response from him. This is the same guy that said Khabib assulted Artem, and Conor was justified in throwing the dolly in self defense. He also said that Khabib was breaking the law in giving money to homeless people. He has appropriated Conor’s identity to make up for only being 5’3”. That guy is the epitome of what’s wrong with Conor fans.

I would pay top dollar to see live video footage of his reaction to the Khabib fight.
I dont think they carry on. Conor fans are like one day flies who flock to him like flies do to shit and they are gone the moment he loses never to be seen again, because his humiliation is their humiliation and they want none of that. I doubt he has many fans who persisted through two taps and being fucked by a retired man.

I said like the same age. A couple years apart. I did not lie, nor move goal posts. That is what you are doing now.

A 12-15 fighter is vastly superior to Khabib? LMAO, see this is what I mean. You are completely clueless. Anderson had been training jiu-jitsu for 15 years and still getting subbed by bums. Imagine how good Conor would be if he trained jiu-jitsu for 15 years. Certainly not getting tapped out by Artemij or Duffy or any of the guys Anderson did, that's for sure!

These are the facts.

Conor has beaten some of the greatest, Dustin, Jose, Max, Chad, Nate (weight class up), Eddie (weight class up).

Anderson beat guys like Chael who are what you say Conor is, Thiago, Patrick Cote. LOL

And all of this while on juice mind you.

Conor is already one of the greatest ever, if he beat Khabib, and when he beats Khabib, he will be the consensus #1.

Lol who are you trying to convince

I'm still a Conor fan, but he has to decide for himself is this really what he wants?

He has got great skills in all areas - http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Conor-McGregor

My opinion and I'm not saying he should break away from John Kavanagh but Conor needs to cross train and learn from other coaches that will help him improve on his boxing and his grappling.

To learn from the most experienced coaches is never a bad thing.

He still is a good fighter with much talent if you doubt that, well I say no more!

A rematch and/or trillogy is needed............ then results? ;)

The Irish press I believe have always given him mixed reviews, they're a fickle bunch.

Was never the King. Have you read The Prince and the Pauper? He did pull off the impersonation for a while, gotta give him credit.

I will forever love when he grabbed Aldo's belt at the press conference LoL <45>

Back