The "King" is DEAD: The Irish have officially turned on Conor McGregor

Irish media always slings mud at him for some reason.

I actually love it. Keep pushing and pushing until the guy says fuck it and moves to Tristar. His loyalty shit was noble in the beginning, but now it's just holding him back. Plus Irish fans are really divisive on him. Old ppl hate him, young ppl love him, old ppl hate that young ppl emulate him.

DpT7qA4U8AAZj7m.jpg

Its because they arent at all like the way he behaves ( i know its an act/performance but)That shit sends a message that this is how they all behave.

Yeah there is a lot of truth to this, one of my best friends is Italian and his whole family was so offended by the Sopranos along with many other italians who didnt like the portrayal.

Conors ass whoopings are becoming more enjoyable than Ronda's,. never thought I'd say that.

1810184949.jpg

CNN just called Kanye West, the same guy that went on live tv to say George bush doesn’t care about black people, an illiterate negro. I’d take mainstream “reporting” with a Grain of salt.

hmmm. those newspapers are the equivalent of the Sun in the UK?

Either way, those headlines are right.

Man, this loss has brought a lot of cockroaches to light... It'd be interesting to see if Khabib ever loses - what masks would fall off, what trolls would come out of the woodwork then.

I have always disliked Conor. I came out of this fight with more respect for his ground game than I had before it.

I really, really like Khabib, but I don't think he's invincible. When he loses I'll still be a fan.

I am not a McNugget lover, but what he’s done has made him a lot of money. Who would blame him.

I would do the same

There's haters in every country who stand by with indifference until they have a chance to kick someone when they are down....

They'll be back under their rock all bitter and twisted soon enough, joined by half of Sherdog.

Back