The kickfighting establishment is rotten to the core

@Kanka

Why are you bothering to post when it's obvious you're not reading much of this thread? Pretty much everything in your recent posts can be explained somewhere in this thread. To a lesser extent this also goes for @SuperLuigi and @Snubnoze707

@Kanka

Why are you bothering to post when it's obvious you're not reading much of this thread? Pretty much everything in your recent posts can be explained somewhere in this thread. To a lesser extent this also goes for @SuperLuigi and @Snubnoze707
Like what? I've read the first 10 pages and skimmed trough the rest.

Your post would be more accurate if it was directed towards Jtr

Last edited:
@Kanka

I could sift thru the 200+ posts but just thought I'd ask you m8. No worries if you're tired of talking about it though.

so far:

-promotions are run by mafia/questionable ppl. all of them.
-glory is not the best kb promotion
-europe don't care about 65 kg down
-thailand don't care about 65 kg up
-grammar is important
-glory don't want more than 1 strong thai per weight division
-there are many stereotypes about the marketability of thais and their boxing ability
-pinto brothers are hoes.

Like what? I've read the first 10 pages and skimmed trough the rest.
You called me an asshole for, allegedly, creating strawman arguments and, allegedly, taking everyones quotes out of context. Now you're admitting that you haven't even bothered to read any of the dissenting arguments, before laying into everyone.

Last edited:
You called me an asshole for, allegedly, creating strawman arguments and, allegedly, taking everyones quotes out of context. Now your admitting that you haven't even bothered to read any of the dissenting arguments, before laying into everyone.
Uhh ok, i just said i've read trough the first 10 pages. Actually it was the first 11 because that's where i did my last long ass post in this thread. When coca called me out for not having read this thread i thought i might have missed something, so i asked him "like what?" so that he could clearify. Now looking back at it, i had read everything apart from the childish fight between JJ and Dastardly.

Okay cool. They have one division, 145 lbs that doesn't have the best Thais. K-1 has one division that doesn't have the best Thais. Cry me a fucking river. You don't even like Kickboxing BTW...
Actually K1 has at least 3 divisions which don't have the best Thais.

i had read everything apart from the childish fight between JJ and Dastardly.

:rolleyes:
"Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine" Matthew 7:6

OK I'm convinced Glory and K1 don't sign the best talent they could and the top fighters in the stadiums could easily beat up more well known kickboxers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back