The JUST BLEED God Saint Sanchez Eulogy Thread: YES! I will BLEED for you all.

Future HOFer (Just Bleed/Let Me Bang Bro wing)

Are you like the Moses to the Just Bleed Lord?

I am but a shepherd. There was one before who spread the Bloody Word, and of course the Avatar of the Sanguine Lord made flesh.

He cant even put up a war anymore. He just got destroyed...again.

Please retire Diego. Come on man.

Unfortunately I think he'll have to suffer one or two more brutal KOs before he's basically forced to call it quits. That's the nature of his warrior spirit.

He and Sakurba will dine at the table closest to the throne of blood, and at lesser tables, there will be many great fighters who caused copious amounts of bloodshed, but none will question the placement of those two because none paid a higher price.

WAR Diego. The Dream. The Nightmare. The Warrior!

ufc_107_011_bj_penn_diego_sanchez_cordova-1109-1_fn_crop_340x234.jpg

You speaketh the truth!

The only thing JUST BLEED God loves more than the Blood of the heathen, is the Blood of a Saint, for he is a gluttonous God, and to be sacrificed over and over again and keep faith is even more blessed than to sacrifice others.

So it is written.....

Brothers!

Today we recognize that the Unholy Spirit of St. Sanchez of Nightmare has passed on into the bosom of the Sanguine Lord where he will feast, drink and wench for all of Eternity in Valhalla.

Let it be known!

Oft mocked by the Elitist Infidel Heathens, the one who would become Saint Sanchez began professional service in an unorthodox manner. He played a TUF game and won, earning him the right to WARship upon the Eight Sided Altar.

He took to WARship with zeal, defeating Diaz the Larger, the Karo (despite learning that Judo does, in fact, work on him) and the original Big Rigg.

His devotion had earned him enemies, and he was set upon by two Laylords.

His faith did not waiver. He began brandishing the Icon of JUST BLEED Christ and then (ironically) went on to perform such WARship with a Carpenter in an orgy of violence that would be spoke of for years to come.

sanchez-guida-kick.jpg

The One Who Consumes All was pleased, Sainthood was attained and affirmed when he was sacrificed to The Prodigy when contending for the Throne of the Lighterweights.

diego-sanchez-bloody.jpg

He returned to the Weight of Welters and what more could be said?

diego_sanchez_face.jpg

LET US PREY!!!!

Oh Sanguine Lord who enjoys the Blood of Saints as much as sinners,
Take into your great hall and grant upon him unending wenches and drink, for he has spilt much Blessed Crimson in your name.
Let those who would scoff at TUF recognize that Saints will rise in your service no matter what their upbringing and that the will to WAR means more than earthly wins or losses.
Asses kicked to ass kicked
TUF to Blooded
Yeah though I walk in the shadow of point fighting I shall fear no evil
Thy strikes and thy lacerations comfort thee

ALL FUCKING HAIL

2ia4lea.jpg
giphy.gif

Praise be to the JBG! Diego served well and earned a spot in Valhalla. Raise a glass in honor!
NeKm8.gif

Shameless bump!

Saint Sanchez has again been laid upon an Eight-Sided Altar and this time been evicerated by Hellbow at the hand of Saint Matt the Brown.

Let us continue to glorify his Immortal (pun intended) Nightmare Warrior's Soul and prey that his Earthly body be interred into retirement.

Shameless bump!

Saint Sanchez has again been laid upon an Eight-Sided Altar and this time been evicerated by Hellbow at the hand of Saint Matt the Brown.

Let us continue to glorify his Immortal (pun intended) Nightmare Warrior's Soul and prey that his Earthly body be interred into retirement.

Aye, brother. Your intention is good.

But our God wants MOAR!

giphy.gif

ce022-5.gif

Myles+Jury+Punches+Diego+Sanchez+UFC+171.gif

10002639.jpg

tenor.gif

Back