The Just Bleed God is Angered

Passed out during the Jake Matthews fight but that was due to it being around 5 AM here. Caught up the remaining fights when I woke up and glad I got a few hours of extra sleep.

c0XuDy2.gif
c0XuDy2.gif

c0XuDy2.gif
c0XuDy2.gif

If this keeps up, the Reebok bonus will be replaced by giving fighters 1000 likes on their twitter accounts.
I think an extra 1000 Twitter followers is worth more.

Did you hear that Camacho didn't get his bonus money because he missed weight? They took half his purse + the bonus money lol.
So that's how WME pays their bills.

This will anger the JBG even more.

CgldEYQU8AA2MPn.jpg

Wow funny how I wasn't the only one to fall asleep on last night fights.

Snoozefest of an event.

Fell asleep and woke back up multiple times

That first fight on the prelims was really good, honestly. I'm sure the JBG was pretty happy about that. Otherwise...eh...some ok fights, but nothing too incredible.

Removing Hunto from the card was surely a great offense to our Sanguin Lord

I skipped over the wmma fights as usual, but I think watching Thedorou and Kelly striking might have actually been worse.

God is dead.

JBG is in hibernation until Mike Perry fights

JBG's took a week off after getting their fill from Portier vs. Pettis ?1?

this is a very dumb statement

Actually it's not because main card fights tend to get bonuses more easily. For example someone might get a really rare submission on the prelims but the POTN award goes to a main card fighter who scored a typical TKO finish.

What is this!?! What is this!?! ... This isn't fighting!! This was a 3 hour sparring session.

I literally fell asleep during this card ... woke up again .... and then fell asleep again.

Bisping, a loyal servant of the Just Bleed God is fighting next weekend. Let's hope he can offer a great serving to the JBG.

<{JustBleed}>
December 16, my friend. Lawler and Perry on one card.

The JBG will be satisfied.

DsiwZr5.gif

I didn't even watch it all together just from the names. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

Fell asleep numerous times, horrible card.

I felt bad for Australia in all honesty, having THAT as your only live event for the foreseeable future

Back