The Jordan Peterson Thread - V2 -

Jordan: Do you go to parties?
Kang: ...No...
Jordan: Do you know how to flirt?
Kang: ...No...

Way to go, chubby asian dude. That's why they have arrange marriages in asia.

This explains the cognitive dissonance when it comes to makeup.

My boyfriend (John…not his real name) and I like a bit of light kink mixed in with role play. Nothing too unusual, some boss/secretary stuff, some teacher/student stuff, that kind of thing. It’s fun, maybe something we do once a week or so? Last night my boyfriend started a professor thing…that was cool with me, although he seemed a little more nervous than usual. Once we got into it, he asked me to call him Professor Peterson. A couple of days before we’d been watching some of Jordan Peterson’s videos. I hadn’t really thought much about him, but my boyfriend was excited to show me…he says Dr. Peterson has been helping him figure some stuff out in his life.

I watched the videos and thought some of the stuff he had to say was okay (yeah, take responsibility for your life, for sure), but some of it was just a bit weird over the top alpha male for me (something about not respecting men who won’t fight or something?). It just kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

So anyway, when my boyfriend brought up the Dr. Peterso thing I knew where it was coming from. I really like to be accommodating in bed…I totally get off on it actually. So I went through with it but in the end I wasn’t super comfortable. John has brought it up every day since then…he’s got some real dom fantasies that he wants to act out as Jordan Peterson. I don’t know, like, should I look more into these videos and see if I change my mind about him? Should I play along? I can tell John is totally into it…he’s normally a sex two or three times a week kind of guy but he wants it ALL the time now. I’m happy he’s feeling more horny and I don’t want to shut him down (I’m normally the high libido one). What should I do?

My boyfriend (John…not his real name) and I like a bit of light kink mixed in with role play. Nothing too unusual, some boss/secretary stuff, some teacher/student stuff, that kind of thing. It’s fun, maybe something we do once a week or so? Last night my boyfriend started a professor thing…that was cool with me, although he seemed a little more nervous than usual. Once we got into it, he asked me to call him Professor Peterson. A couple of days before we’d been watching some of Jordan Peterson’s videos. I hadn’t really thought much about him, but my boyfriend was excited to show me…he says Dr. Peterson has been helping him figure some stuff out in his life.

I watched the videos and thought some of the stuff he had to say was okay (yeah, take responsibility for your life, for sure), but some of it was just a bit weird over the top alpha male for me (something about not respecting men who won’t fight or something?). It just kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

So anyway, when my boyfriend brought up the Dr. Peterso thing I knew where it was coming from. I really like to be accommodating in bed…I totally get off on it actually. So I went through with it but in the end I wasn’t super comfortable. John has brought it up every day since then…he’s got some real dom fantasies that he wants to act out as Jordan Peterson. I don’t know, like, should I look more into these videos and see if I change my mind about him? Should I play along? I can tell John is totally into it…he’s normally a sex two or three times a week kind of guy but he wants it ALL the time now. I’m happy he’s feeling more horny and I don’t want to shut him down (I’m normally the high libido one). What should I do?

It might have been funny if there was something more specific to what Peterson says and does. The person who wrote this could have mentioned something about her Peterson obsessed boyfriend making her clean her room or telling her to, "Get it together, Bucko" while he banged her. Basically the guy who wrote this just made-up a long-winded and unfunny "my boyfriend is gay for Jordan Peterson" story.

Here's some new Jordan Peterson interviews. And he's looking good with a beard.

Recent Dr. Peterson Interview (June 9th):

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how she is unemployable. How they handled the situation was negligent.

Teaching assistant sues Wilfrid Laurier University over alleged ‘inquisition’

Lindsay Shephard is suing Wilfred Laurier for 3+ Million. Hope she crushes them.
I don't know how she is unemployable. How they handled the situation was negligent.

The sad irony of this is that, by suing the university, she's now guaranteeing her unemployability. Without suing, she may have ended up surreptitiously shunned; after suing, she'll be openly shunned. Unless she has no real desire to pursue an academic career, in which case burning this bridge likely seems to her completely worth it for the sake of this suit, this is the death of any possible academic career by her own hand.

For the record, I'm not saying that any of this is right or that she shouldn't/isn't within her rights to sue. I'm just noting the irony in the fact that it's her actions here that are going to make her radioactive, because there's nothing universities hate more than the litigious.

That said, I hope that she puts academia on blast, I hope that this gets massive coverage, and I hope that she wins - and ideally in a way that shields her from becoming radioactive.

Haven't listened to much Peterson stuff lately - honestly I'm just getting sick of his Kermit ass voice and he's everywhere these days - but this is a really good interview that I would recommend for anyone who has young kids or is planning on having kids in the future. He speaks with a guy whose research underlines the importance of the nuclear family unit. Kids need their father in their life. Maybe that statement would be considered "dangerous" these days.

Last edited:
Here's some new Jordan Peterson interviews. And he's looking good with a beard.

Peterson is making perfect sense here.
Can one of his detractors please tell me what is off on what he's saying.
He's exposing the rabbit they fell into and they hate him for it.

Haven't listened to much Peterson stuff lately - honestly I'm just getting sick of his Kermit ass voice and he's everywhere these days - but this is a really good interview that I would recommend for anyone who has young kids or is planning on having kids in the future. He speaks with a guy whose research underlines the importance of the nuclear family unit. Kids need their father in their life. Maybe that statement would be considered "dangerous" these days.

They only need fathers if you believe in the patriarchy. Peterson believes in patriarchy therefore everything is tainted because he believes you can actually know something to be true.
That's not being open minded to the possibility that anything can be true so how can he know what he's saying is true.

How about this "challenge"? Instead of posting some cuck video no one got time for, you say something wrong with what Jordan is saying, say why it is wrong, and ALSO post a clip listing the time where he says what you claim he does.

Then I will come back and fucking embarrass you. Guaranteed. Make sure to quote me so I know you made your pathetic attempt.

But just posting some cuck video without any explanation or points made with time of occurrence is fucking pathetic.

I mean, it is not like you have a life or some other shit to do, look at your post count. How about upping your game?

His groupies must be hella conflicted now.

Why? How about what he said wrong along with video evidence. Then list exactly what the Saudis are doing and we will see if the Saudis violated the context.
This is your chance to step on the big stage. Prove you can be right once.

How about this "challenge"? Instead of posting some cuck video no one got time for, you say something wrong with what Jordan is saying, say why it is wrong, and ALSO post a clip listing the time where he says what you claim he does.

Then I will come back and fucking embarrass you. Guaranteed. Make sure to quote me so I know you made your pathetic attempt.

But just posting some cuck video without any explanation or points made with time of occurrence is fucking pathetic.

I mean, it is not like you have a life or some other shit to do, look at your post count. How about upping your game?
did I challenge his views on anything in particular? why be so defensive? this is a Jordan Peterson thread.... that video was recently made and gave me a giggle

do you feel big and clever to call someone a cuck? you would probably be so lucky to even be a cuck ya pathetic little virgin

did I challenge his views on anything in particular? why be so defensive? this is a Jordan Peterson thread.... that video was recently made and gave me a giggle

do you feel big and clever to call someone a cuck? you would probably be so lucky to even be a cuck ya pathetic little virgin

Relax buddy I wasn't calling you a cuck. I was saying you were posting a cuck video.

But if it feels good for you to hide behind a keyboard and call me names then have at it.

But if you really want to upset me. I mean butthurt me. Take me up on the challenge and beat me. Otherwise oh yes I am such a horrible turd and like corn and stuff. Care?

Sorry me pointing out you have no life and come crawling to me like I blew a dog whistle as soon as I posted got you kind of triggered.

Back