The Jordan Peterson Thread - V2 -

They're equating Peterson to Hitler. Wow.

Clearly the two have drunk fully of the cool-aid of Cultural Marxism.

He is smart enough to know he was deceiving the young woman as he was trying to find ways to do all that mental gymnastics to try and pin her on something but ended up equating her to white supremacist by proxy. Thus proving Peterson's point in the video she brought up, a video she disagreed with from beginning. What a way to be proven wrong huh?

VICE magazine on the story with their usual brilliance :rolleyes::

Jordan Peterson Is Causing Problems at Another University Now

For the record: Jordan Peterson is a transphobic YouTube crank with basically nothing interesting to say about free speech or gender expression, and who very obviously has no idea what any part of the phrase “post-modern neo-Marxist” means. He is a bad political and social thinker, and many of his ideas about gender roles are genuinely dangerous. (Tabatha Southey has already written his intellectual obituary by clocking him as “the stupid person’s idea of a smart person,” which is immediately obvious to anyone who listens to his awful honking voice for more than thirty seconds.)

He is smart enough to know he was deceiving the young woman as he was trying to find ways to do all that mental gymnastics to try and pin her on something but ended up equating her to white supremacist by proxy.

Very crafty.

Can a future sustain this? The snowball of intersectionality is growing in speed so rapidly.

Would a Trans person be justified in a family praying before their meal be removed from a restaurant by proxy? Clearly there is no end to this path except mass suicide or genocide/suicide.

For the record: Jordan Peterson is a transphobic YouTube crank with basically nothing interesting to say about free speech or gender expression, and who very obviously has no idea what any part of the phrase “post-modern neo-Marxist” means. He is a bad political and social thinker, and many of his ideas about gender roles are genuinely dangerous. (Tabatha Southey has already written his intellectual obituary by clocking him as “the stupid person’s idea of a smart person,” which is immediately obvious to anyone who listens to his awful honking voice for more than thirty seconds.)

Glad Gavin McInnes sold his share and left long ago. That media group has turned gross.

Very crafty.

Can a future sustain this? The snowball of intersectionality is growing in speed so rapidly.

Would a Trans person be justified in a family praying before their meal be removed from a restaurant by proxy? Clearly there is no end to this path except mass suicide or genocide/suicide.

Genocide no, suicide yes evidently from the statistics of trans peoples mortality and it's link to a mental disorder. That is what needs to be analyzed further for their well being not to have the state protect exclusively from everyone else. This sets the path to pathological altruism. This supposed community among LGBT+ is fractionating by the day and this intersectionality is corroding feminism which was already unstable over the years to the radicals.

It is not sustainable because everyone is beginning to each other.

Genocide no, suicide yes evidently from the statistics of trans peoples mortality and it's link to a mental disorder. That is what needs to be analyzed further for their well being not to have the state protect exclusively from everyone else. This sets the path to pathological altruism. This supposed community among LGBT+ is fractionating by the day and this intersectionality is corroding feminism which was already unstable over the years to the radicals.

It is not sustainable because everyone is beginning to each other.

likely not genocide initiated the Trans community, but by others with this prevalent mindset.

It seems that the strategy has changed from trying to address his arguments, to trying to shame people away from listening to him.

For the record: Jordan Peterson is a transphobic YouTube crank with basically nothing interesting to say about free speech or gender expression, and who very obviously has no idea what any part of the phrase “post-modern neo-Marxist” means. He is a bad political and social thinker, and many of his ideas about gender roles are genuinely dangerous.
This is literally true.

JP stans BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

This is literally true.

JP stans BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Exactly. I do not know anyone who is going to listen to Peterson after VICE media REKT him so badly.

mQre6be.gif

It seems that the strategy has changed from trying to address his arguments, to trying to shame people away from listening to him.

I haven't seen any smear pieces addressing Peterson's arguments. The strategy has definitely moved from attacking Peterson to shaming his audience.

In the audio clip they even admit that their censure of her is a direct result of Bill C16.

"Which is the sort of statement that should immediately get you punched in the nose hard enough to knock you out as far as I'm concerned"

*audience claps*

>Wants to censor atheists
>Supports the use of physical violence against people of differing opinions

No wonder the far right thinks of this guy as some sort of messiah

"Which is the sort of statement that should immediately get you punched in the nose hard enough to knock you out as far as I'm concerned"

*audience claps*

JP stans wont respond to this

*audience claps*

What's wrong with that?

In the audio clip they even admit that their censure of her is a direct result of Bill C16.

Which several newspaper contributors have wrote is incorrect, but regardless ties into the greater point even among those who understand this law, there’s no consensus as to what it actually allows to be punished, and the thing that will ensure that no extremes are crossed isn’t the wording of the law, but the “well, I can’t imagine the Human Rights courts actually doing XYZ”.

The actual issue is mind boggling, but we can’t talk about it because any criticism of (or previous to it’s passing, discussion of) the quality of the Bill is immediately moved from the category of legal concern to Transphobic Violence.

The head of the University apologized.

The head of Wilfrid Laurier University has officially apologized to teaching assistant Lindsay Shepherd for a meeting where faculty members dressed her down for showing students a video clip of a debate involving controversial professor Jordan Peterson.

“Through the media, we have now had the opportunity to hear the full recording of the meeting that took place at Wilfrid Laurier University,” says the letter from President and Vice-Chancellor Deborah MacLatchy.

"After listening to this recording, an apology is in order. The conversation I heard does not reflect the values and practices to which Laurier aspires. I am sorry it occurred in the way that it did and I regret the impact it had on Lindsay Shepherd.”

Shepherd’s supervising professor Nathan Rambukkana also published a letter of apology, saying that “everything that has happened since the meeting has given me occasion to rethink not only my approach to discussing the concerns that day, but many of the things I said in our meeting as well.”

http://nationalpost.com/news/politi...d-for-dressing-down-over-jordan-peterson-clip

Her response :

The Shepherd tape is viscerally disturbing. Listening to anyone being bullied is uncomfortable. But more than that, the tapes are Kafkaesque. Shepherd’s antagonists aren’t trying to argue that her vision of a university’s role is wrong — they know they can’t. Instead, they are trying to impose an incongruent set of values by force.

The time period between "next they'll be ___" and "we told you this exact thing would happen" is shrinking quickly. And still the left won't listen that their thinking is madness.

Back