The Jake's Showcase thread: Week of 24May2017 "BROKE BUFFOON"/63 days til possibly40 year old virgin

InfinityLens

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
***This week in Jake Land! 24May-2017***63 days till he is possibly a 40 year old Virgin.

The version on his channel

Asylum version (channel dedicated to exposing him)

--
This week our hero stars in "Broke Buffoon"! Once again (this isn't the first time he has done a video like this) he is broke and we get too see in this video the life philosophy and spending habits that lead him to this.

One must wonder, where is that job with the church he talked about in a previous video? Is he unemployed again? How many times does he have to play with his hair in a single video?

0-1 minutes
He stated it's the 16th (so this happened a bit before he uploaded) and he immediately q's the sad music (begging for sympathy). He drinks a pot (yes a pot) of coffee, great health choice Johnston.

1-2 minutes
He gets dressed up nicely to run basic errands, wonder how much he puts into that, he dressed nicely to basically run around in the mud in his last vid. If you remember the vid where he talked about his job interview (at a fast food place) he wore a t shirt (which he lost on the way), guy is the worst dressed in every situation.

He has to got to the bank to withdraw money since he has so little he can't get it out of the ATM, not like I couldn't use a debit card and save himself time and gas.

2-3 minutes
His first purchase; Oreos, great use of your limited funds dumbass. He than gets some water from a re-used bottle (don't think that's safe) and for whatever reason the music ups in volume (for a guy that wants to be YouTube famous he doesn't edit well).

3-4 minutes
He has now bought two packs of smokes and a lighter, you are really saving money Jakers. He also shares his philosophy of taking care of today; his inability to plan ahead is why he is always in these situations.

4-5 minutes
He than buys Tim Hortons, yes getting take out is part of this idiots "broke food" plan. He did this because it's his "pattern" and he spent like 6 bucks. He than goes to a house that doesn't looks like his, probably his parents to mooch more money.

5-7 minutes
At (probably his parents) house he makes another pot of coffee. That's (at minimum) two pots in one day, how much coffee does he drink?

7-9 minutes
He says he is back home (so he was at his parents house) and we get to see his dinner. Name brand Cheerios+Triscuits, french rolls, and some fancy meat that looks like it came from a Butcher shop. He could have got a loaf of bread, cold cuts, and store brand stuff; but he's a buffoon.

Update: He disabled comments on this video, he had one of his most viewed vids in like two months and he gets rid of a great source of interest and views. #JakeLogic

+++++++

Hello Sherbro's and Shersisters I would like to introduce you to Jake Johnston. He is about as low on the social ladder as you can get:

-Chronically unemployed
-Possibly approaching being a 40 year old virgin
-Smoker
-Former alcoholic
-The list goes on and on.

He has become a sort of legend on various Pickup Artist, MRA (those guys that made a political movement out of whining about not being able to get girlfriends), and body building forums. I would like to now share Jake Johnston with you guys!

Here is his channel:
Https://youtube.com/jakesshowcase

To get to really know Jake though you must take a look at the numerous channels dedicated to mocking him.

To the Drink (basically trying to get him to become an alcoholic again)
https://youtube.com/channel/UCuogTuZBpjN1ZmvV3uJfSuw

Jakes Retribution (looks like it is on his side but is really making fun)
https://youtube.com/channel/UCS1IKTQAX3SN6_eXaS0rWhQ

Jake the Goose Whisperer (refrences a rumor that he has engaged in lewd sexual acts with geese. I have seen no substantiation of this so as far as I am concerned it didn't happen)
https://youtube.com/channel/UCh_mKGcQbNL_4hNYAqVyYWw

And the gran-daddy of them all

JAKES ASYLUM! (Tons of great info that truly exposes Jake Johnston)
https://youtube.com/channel/UC-GOodoA_LzXknaer3EjyJg

I am a failure at life (now I spend my time on Sherdog!), but Jake Johnston makes me feel like Superman! I will keep this thread updated.

Last edited:
Get this dude to Seattle, I know a chick who would fuck him, she is a dumpster fire but I feel like this guy won't be too picky.

He's no Christian Weston Chandler...

Yet.

I gave up after watching 5 seconds of one of those videos.

Get this dude to Seattle, I know a chick who would fuck him, she is a dumpster fire but I feel like this guy won't be too picky.

He should take you up on that but he is notoriously bad at taking advice. Also if you check out the Jakes Asylum channel it goes into how he seems to sub to the channel's of a lot of young (very young) girls on YouTube. Not sure what Jake's taste's are lol.

Hello Sherbro's and Shersisters I would like to introduce you to Jake Johnston. He is about as low on the social ladder as you can get:

-Chronically unemployed
-Possibly approaching being a 40 year old virgin
-Smoker
-Former alcoholic
-The list goes on and on.

He has become a sort of legend on various Pickup Artist, MRA (those guys that made a political movement out of whining about not being able to get girlfriends), and body building forums. I would like to now share Jake Johnston with you guys!

Here is his channel:
Https://youtube.com/jakesshowcase

To get to really know Jake though you must take a look at the numerous channels dedicated to mocking him.

To the Drink (basically trying to get him to become an alcoholic again)
https://youtube.com/channel/UCuogTuZBpjN1ZmvV3uJfSuw

Jakes Retribution (looks like it is on his side but is really making fun)
https://youtube.com/channel/UCS1IKTQAX3SN6_eXaS0rWhQ

Jake the Goose Whisperer (refrences a rumor that he has engaged in lewd sexual acts with geese. I have seen no substantiation of this so as far as I am concerned it didn't happen)
https://youtube.com/channel/UCh_mKGcQbNL_4hNYAqVyYWw

And the gran-daddy of them all

JAKES ASYLUM! (Tons of great info that truly exposes Jake Johnston)
https://youtube.com/channel/UC-GOodoA_LzXknaer3EjyJg

I am a failure at life (now I spend my time on Sherdog!), but Jake Johnston makes me feel like Superman! I will keep this thread updated.

This week's vids

Jake says he wants to be like Tom Cruise and James Dean. Yeah um no Jakey-poo.

For the first four minutes he puffs on a cig, complains his family still thinks he is a drunk, and has been to 5 rehab's. Note the ancient computer in the background. He than says he doesn't believe in the term alchohilsm (Jake Johnston MD!), and finishes the video by complaining about daddy some more.

Hey, I only smoked that ONE time, bro

Thanks for introducing me to some random asshole.

With this generation, I am sure there are plenty people like him.

In Japan especially, I hear.

Hey that guy already looks miserable, let's pile on him! How gross and pathetic.

Hey that guy already looks miserable, let's pile on him! How gross and pathetic.
I gotta agree here. After watching a couple of his videos, I feel pity. He seems like a nice guy but just lives an unfortunate life. I can't joke about him.

I gotta agree here. After watching a couple of his videos, I feel pity. He seems like a nice guy but just lives an unfortunate life. I can't joke about him.

Imo it says something bad about humanity when the immediate impulse is to point and laugh at someone having a bad time. I mean, people are trying to goad a former alcoholic into drinking? Yeah, fuck you.

Why do we need to look at this asshole when we've got plenty of our own homegrown virgins right here on sherdog?

This is why I read Sherdog. For this right here. This is top-notch living. Top-notch posting.

Also, that guy is basically a hipster. He could tag so much strange if he just wore the right sweater.

His first couple of albums were ok, but the music is just too mellow for me.

Back