The irony of Jones outstriking Gus because of the low kicks he landed

Just because the judges say he won doesnt mean he won. I could call you stupid and you can say "nah um", but that wouldnt mean you arent idiot. Get my point dumbass?
No. I would actually think only the dumbest people in lite would get such a stupid point. Rather embarrassing for you, to be honest.

Gus clearly lost 3 rounds. Learn Math and don't be a big dummy next time.

No. I would actually think only the dumbest people in lite would get such a stupid point. Rather embarrassing for you, to be honest.

Gus clearly lost 3 rounds. Learn Math and don't be a big dummy next time.

And you have the audacity to argue with me that you arent an idiot?......

It doesn't matter if 40% of Jones strikes were leg kicks. His other strikes aren't far behind Alex either. Basically he hit Gus with as many head strikes and body shots and on top of that 4 times as many leg kicks. But like I said, we all know your agenda. Maybe you'll convince some other low iq posters like yourself with your shitty analysis. Good luck.

He didn't "basically" hit Gus as many head strikes and body shots and didn't land 4 times as many leg kicks, every one of those claims you made was a lie.

And the whole point of the thread went completely over your head. The point was that those 53 low kicks he landed hurt himself more than his opponent, but he still won because of them. That's ironic, whether your pea brain understands it or not.

Gus beat the hell out of Jones lol. If it was a fight to the death, I believe Jones was about to breathe his last breath.

Gus beat the hell out of Jones lol. If it was a fight to the death, I believe Jones was about to breathe his last breath.
Gus dies in the 4th round when Jones is caving his skull in.....

He didn't "basically" hit Gus as many head strikes and body shots and didn't land 4 times as many leg kicks, every one of those claims you made was a lie.

And the whole point of the thread went completely over your head. The point was that those 53 low kicks he landed hurt himself more than his opponent, but he still won because of them. That's ironic, whether your pea brain understands it or not.
It's hilarious that you seem to have the insider info on why the judges gave Jones the fight.....

Did they all tell you it was solely because of leg kicks?

Link me their interview you had with the judges. Don't worry, I'll wait.

Your logic is hilariously bad as well regarding leg kicks and them "hurting Jon more"... You should be made aware of this so I am letting you know.

Just because the judges say he won doesnt mean he won. I could call you stupid and you can say "nah um", but that wouldnt mean you arent idiot. Get my point dumbass?
Lol this is irony, you call yourself smart and call people dumb all while getting it completely wrong. You have an opinion on the fight, it doesn't mean you're right. However, if the judges say he won than he in fact won.

giphy.gif

Yes! Gus is so damn good lets look at who he's beat since that fight

Jimi
Ok good tko (Jimi hadnt been KO'd several times yet)

Jan
Lets be honest ,Gus was getting worked on the feet and had to panic wrestle and lay n pray(was stood up in the 3rd for no activity)

Glover
Just got KTFO by Rumble (Jones destroyed juiced Glover when he was on a huge win streak)

LMAO

Lol this is irony, you call yourself smart and call people dumb all while getting it completely wrong. You have an opinion on the fight, it doesn't mean you're right. However, if the judges say he won than he in fact won.

Youre an idiot if you think Judges always make the call right. Judges arent immune to making errors, being bias or having an agenda when making a decision. It happens. There has been many calls of which the public disagrees with who the judges awarded a win. Youre probably very new to boxing or mma so I will let this pass and consider you a moron instead. Youre welcome by the way

It's actually not upsetting but rather silly.

If Jones didn't do more than Gus, he wouldn't have won! That's some next level shit I tell ya!

I found it funny.

Imo, Jones clearly won, without all those kicks would have lost, you'd expect Gus to be walking like that but for some reason Jones is walking like Ivar the boneless.

To me it's nothing to suggest it was scored wrong just unexpected based on how the fight went.

I found it funny.

Imo, Jones clearly won, without all those kicks would have lost, you'd expect Gus to be walking like that but for some reason Jones is walking like Ivar the boneless.

To me it's nothing to suggest it was scored wrong just unexpected based on how the fight went.
One checked kick can cause an injury to a leg versus you fucking up a guy's mobility even a bit over the course of 25 minutes with 100 leg kicks.

We don't have damage meters on our TVs so we don't know the actual impact Jon's kicks had.

One punch could break a guy's hand and leave zero marks on the guy it landed on, even though said guy with a broken hand landed 200 punches on the other guy, he has no visible marks, didn't get dropped and you have a broken hand..... Does that mean the punching only hurt the guy throwing the punches?

It was a weird fight because Jones had to be carried out in a stretcher dude couldnt even walk. But he still won the fight.

If the Gus fight didn't prove to people Jones has a champions heart, nothing will.

One checked kick can cause an injury to a leg versus you fucking up a guy's mobility even a bit over the course of 25 minutes with 100 leg kicks.

Or if your name is Edson, it takes about 3 leg kicks to fuck up someone's mobility.

Anyone fighting Jones needs to be able to block, counter or trap the kicks. Both Gus and DC failed to do this.

Gus minimised the damage with lateral movement, but that’s only a part of the solution.

Jones is the typical MMA fighter. His shins aren’t properly conditioned - show him a few checks and the low kicks will stop real quick.

Back