The irony of Jones outstriking Gus because of the low kicks he landed

It doesn't matter if 40% of Jones strikes were leg kicks. His other strikes aren't far behind Alex either. Basically he hit Gus with as many head strikes and body shots and on top of that 4 times as many leg kicks. But like I said, we all know your agenda. Maybe you'll convince some other low iq posters like yourself with your shitty analysis. Good luck.

Are you really so emotional that you can't see the irony of Jones winning the fight on strikes that injured himself rather than his opponent?

Are you really so emotional that you can't see the irony of Jones winning the fight on strikes that injured himself rather than his opponent?
I am not upset. It is a silly thread and I explained with logic why it was. But like I said, this kind of thread attracts low iq posters like yourself so yeah go on praise TS on a great discovery.

I am not upset. It is a silly thread and I explained with logic why it was. But like I said, this kind of thread attracts low iq posters like yourself so yeah go on praise TS on a great discovery.

Just admit you don't understand irony. Or that you have a hormonal imbalance. Or both. I really think this could be a turning point for you, if you just own it.

Just admit you don't understand irony. Or that you have a hormonal imbalance. Or both. I really think this could be a turning point for you, if you just own it.
Somebody is upset and it's definitely not me
<Moves>

It was a weird fight because Jones had to be carried out in a stretcher dude couldnt even walk. But he still won the fight.

I get what you are saying but its a slightly odd way to look at it. If he had broke his hand by punching him in the face would that be ironic?

Jones won a close fight due to an elbow he landed in the 4th. After the fight the fans and media where split on who should have won as it was so close a fight. Both Jones and Gus got beat up that night and I hope the rematch is the same.

The numbers are not so important (this is not an amateur fight). The judges opinion is more important.

So if he didn't do more than Gus, he wouldn't have won but he did do more, so he won?

Thread title needed "Breaking"

Just because the judges say he won doesnt mean he won. I could call you stupid and you can say "nah um", but that wouldnt mean you arent idiot. Get my point dumbass?

PREDICTIONs

He who EYEPOKES first will Win the fight...

Unless ..He who got EYEPOKED FIRST.. Retaliates by EYEPOKING MORE>Or landing NutShots

Just Saying

There is a 40 strike difference in leg strikes but Gus landed only 10 more head strikes and 5 more body shots and was half as accurate. But we all know your agenda.

We've all seen the fight and we've all seen Gus give up in the end while Jones beating him up till the very last minute.
Gus landed heavier more damaging overall better strikes too. Gus won.

Jones won the fight, that's it. No irony. He hurt Gus with the most significant strike at the end and he pressed for the finish and won. He will win next time too, though I am predicting by a wider margarine.

View attachment 489905

P6Im7.gif

TlK63ECjlcvyYA0Y0Te.gif
Do you remember a guy called Anderson Silva? Sometimes the kicker gets hurt. He won the fight because he won the fight, low kicks count in a similar fashion to other strikes. The correct narrative looks something like "Jones won because he outsttruck Gus" if you want to marginalize one of his strikes than take the jab from Gus, is the end result the same? Of course I could be dead wrong and you simply are speaking of the irony that he was the one whom was affected his kicks, if that is the case than I am way off base and I apologize

We all hope that. Jones needs it. If not Gus someone will, his karma is coming.
Agreed, it's only right. What he does outside the ring is irrelevant, it's foolish to care that a cage fighter is a dick but the fact that he continuously undertrained and shared that is disrespectful to the other fighters

Really doubt the judges had that info when they scored it, so it makes no difference.

Back