The irony of Colin McGregor in 1 GIF.

Drunk Bum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
]
M7A3viR.gif

Sherdog's GOAT.

It's funny because panic wrestling implies that a person who doesn't regularly wrestle...starts wrestling when getting tagged up. The ironic part is everyone Conor has called a panic wrestler....is a grappler..i.e Mendes, Alvarez, Diaz..etc. So they can't really panic wrestle...if wrestling/grappling is a big part of their game.

Conor invented the term panic wrestling and created the best example for it. Funny how karma works.

imagine thinking you're the GOAT and then getting stopped in your prime by Nate Diaz at welterweight

SAD

It's crazy that some of these accounts on here are created solely out of butthurt. Never change Sherdog.

I've never so many people jack off to a cholo gangster until McGregor became double champ

It's funny because panic wrestling implies that a person who doesn't regularly wrestle...starts wrestling when getting tagged up. The ironic part is everyone Conor has called a panic wrestler....is a grappler..i.e Mendes, Alvarez, Diaz..etc. So they can't really panic wrestle...if wrestling/grappling is a big part of their game.

Conor invented the term panic wrestling and created the best example for it. Funny how karma works.
Someone needs to post that gif of Conor on TUF yelling "STAND UP YOU PUSSY"

Edit: omg I didn't watch the whole gif I scrolled down lmao

imagine thinking you're the GOAT and then getting stopped in your prime by Nate Diaz at welterweight

SAD
Lmao fucking KONE you goon where ya been hiding at? Rocking the yellows right on sherbro.

Why posting Conor gifs? This night belongs to the GOAT!

I picture you crying while making this thread. Are you crying?

Jeez this is such a sad, pathetic thread from Conor haters.

Still masturbating over a fight that happened last year kids???

Well, I guess it's all you have left.

You know he knew it when he was shooting, "Welp, this'll be a meme on Sherdog tomorrow. "

Back