The Iran deal decision: Tump withdraws the US.

So this is about money, nothing nuclear?

You were the one bringing up the money and asking what the US gets for them. The US gets out of a potential 10 billion dollar claim at the Iran-USA tribunal in Hague among other things.

If you want to get into the nuclear aspect of the Iran deal we can do that, but that wasn´t what you were asking.

There has been a massive reduction in the number of centrifuges (only leaving older models)
Massive reduction in fissile material
Heavy water reactor filled with concrete
Drastically limited centrifuge research and development
Ongoing inspections

Last edited:
That agreement was ridiculous. Obama may have been really charismatic and a great speaker, but damn.

Why? And how should it have been improved? The deal is working extremely well by all accounts, even Donny DumDums own state department.

You were the one bringing up the money and asking what the US gets for them. The US gets out of a potential 10 billion dollar claim at the Iran-USA tribunal in Hague among other things.

If you want to get into the nuclear aspect of the Iran deal we can do that, but that wasn´t what you were asking.

There has been a massive reduction in the number of centrifuges (only leaving older models)
Massive reduction in fissile material
Heavy water reactor filled with concrete
Drastically limited centrifuge research and development
Ongoing inspections

Lol well I'm an American obviously not like you and we see things differently.

Death to America country about to get a big dose of reality.

Reinstating sanctions that were withdrawn previously is not incentive for them to look at possible re-negotiation?

Sanctions that did diddly squat to their nuclear program?

Why? And how should it have been improved? The deal is working extremely well by all accounts, even Donny DumDums own state department.

There was no congressional support. The deal was basically him saying "hey guys, do this".

Lol well I'm an American obviously not like you and we see things differently.

Death to America country about to get a big dose of reality.

Yeah you seem to view facts a lot differently than everyone else. Probably all that high class trim going to your brain. Hope I educated you a bit on the Iran deal, but probably noet since the facts don´t match your bias or Donny DumDums false narrative.

P.S - I´m american/danish. ½ of each and have lived in the US.

Yeah you seem to view facts a lot differently than everyone else. Probably all that high class trim going to your brain. Hope I educated you a bit on the Iran deal, but probably noet since the facts don´t match your bias or Donny DumDums false narrative.

P.S - I´m american/danish. ½ of each and have lived in the US.

Well your not considered one and if you were anywhere near being right things wouldn't be the way they are.

When the line is drawn you can side with the death to America country.

How much of their money returned were to sponsor terrorism?

Yes. You think it was approved in Congress?

Who gives a shit? It is an international deal, upheld by international institutions. The deal is also working, so again, who gives a shit? Well maybe Donny DumDum but so far he has demonstrated an alarming lack of knowledge about the deal. Even making completely false claims about the deal.

Who gives a shit? It is an international deal, upheld by international institutions. The deal is also working, so again, who gives a shit? Well maybe Donny DumDum but so far he has demonstrated an alarming lack of knowledge about the deal. Even making completely false claims about the deal.

What false claims? Why didn't it have to be approved by Congress?

Well your not considered one and if you were anywhere near being right things wouldn't be the way they are.

When the line is drawn you can side with the death to America country.

How much of their money returned were to sponsor terrorism?

You really are talking out of your ass. Clearly you don´t understand a single fucking thing about this deal but it´s bad because the orange daddy (who also doesn´t understand the deal) said so. I provided you with plenty of information on the money transfers and on the nuclear component. You keep dodging and coming up with posts with 0 content
Things are the way they are? You mean with Iran complying with the deal? The deal working really well and as intended (well untill Donny DumDum fucks it up anyways)

What false claims? Why didn't it have to be approved by Congress?

False claims about the money transferred to Iran. Repeated by some dum dum senator. False claims that Iran are not living up to their part of the deal in regards to nuclear (his own damn state department contradicted that one lol, as well as every international org)

Again, if it is an international deal, and it is working, who gives a shit about your congress?

False claims about the money transferred to Iran. Repeated by some dum dum senator. False claims that Iran are not living up to their part of the deal in regards to nuclear (his own damn state department contradicted that one lol, as well as every international org)

Again, if it is an international deal, and it is working, who gives a shit about your congress?

They're called checks and balances here. International deal isn't really a thing.
The pallet of money to Iran didn't happen?

They're called checks and balances here. International deal isn't really a thing.
The pallet of money to Iran didn't happen?

Yes it was an international deal, brokered and upheld by multiple countries. Not just the US.

Do you know why Iran got a pallet of money? Certainly not for the reasons Donny DumDum claimed. The devil is in the details.

You really are talking out of your ass. Clearly you don´t understand a single fucking thing about this deal but it´s bad because the orange daddy (who also doesn´t understand the deal) said so. I provided you with plenty of information on the money transfers and on the nuclear component. You keep dodging and coming up with posts with 0 content
Things are the way they are? You mean with Iran complying with the deal? The deal working really well and as intended (well untill Donny DumDum fucks it up anyways)

Do you even watch American news.
If I had time I would post Lee zeldin from long islands opinion.

Yes it was an international deal, brokered and upheld by multiple countries. Not just the US.

Do you know why Iran got a pallet of money? Certainly not for the reasons Donny DumDum claimed. The devil is in the details.

I actually don't know why they got a pallet of money. What's the reason?

I actually don't know why they got a pallet of money. What's the reason?

So you are slamming a deal that you admittedly know very little about? I guess that´s why you still haven´t answered my initial question - Why is it a bad deal? By all international accounts Iran is living up to their end in regards to nuclear. 98% reuction in fissible materials. 80% reduction in centrifuges (leaving only older models). Heavy water plant no longer functional. Ongoing international inspections. Would another Iraq fiasco be better?

The money has to do with arms deals made before the revolution in 79. This started way back during the Carter administration. It was not a ransom payment of any kind, as Trump has claimed.

The US were looking at a 10 billion $ claim at the US-Iran tribunal in Hague, so they cut a quick deal, made easier by Irans need for cash. 400 million were Irans money that had been locked down since 79. The rest has to do with arms deals made around 79.

Do you even watch American news.
If I had time I would post Lee zeldin from long islands opinion.

Yes some times. Are you going to keep avoiding the fact that you clearly know very little about the actualities of the Iran deal?
I´m sure some long island opinion piece knows more than the combined international community.

The deal is working. FACT

So you are slamming a deal that you admittedly know very little about? I guess that´s why you still haven´t answered my initial question - Why is it a bad deal? By all international accounts Iran is living up to their end in regards to nuclear. 98% reuction in fissible materials. 80% reduction in centrifuges (leaving only older models). Heavy water plant no longer functional. Ongoing international inspections. Would another Iraq fiasco be better?

The money has to do with arms deals made before the revolution in 79. This started way back during the Carter administration. It was not a ransom payment of any kind, as Trump has claimed.

The US were looking at a 10 billion $ claim at the US-Iran tribunal in Hague, so they cut a quick deal, made easier by Irans need for cash. 400 million were Irans money that had been locked down since 79. The rest has to do with arms deals made around 79.

My first point was enough to slam it but you took it home. No congressional oversight? So a handshake deal?

The money was for what? Arms deals from over 30 years ago?

Back