The iPhone and iPad Thread **Final iPhone 8 Design Reportedly Leaked**

taktik-extreme-explosion.jpg

This was the best iphone case ever till they went with plastic over aluminum shell.

Thing is a fucking tank. Still on my same case and phone for 4 years now. Take it out of the case and the phone still looks brand new. Problem I think my phones battery is dying.

taktik-extreme-explosion.jpg

This was the best iphone case ever till they went with plastic over aluminum shell.

Thing is a fucking tank. Still on my same case and phone for 4 years now. Take it out of the case and the phone still looks brand new. Problem I think my phones battery is dying.
A guy at work had one and it faded the phone signal a bit. It looks expensive.

Dafuq is going on here?

On NHK World, they had, I think, an aluminum iPhone case that provided protection from being run over by a forklift. It was by Fujikowa.

It's hard to invest that much in a case since your replacement phone might not be the same size as the old phone.

I kinda wanted the Metal Gear Solid V iDroid case, but it's too bulky and too expensive.

A durable case is nice to have just in case you drop the phone. It'd be really dumb to not spend $11 on a Otterbox for a $600 phone.

True story, I have never needed an otter box because I don't drop my fucking phone.

my phone fell off my bed onto carpet has a small dint in it before i got an otterbox case. luckily it's just a minor nip

im super careful with my iphone .... otterbox is a must

Just a bumper case for my 7. Don't like regular cases. I like how slim and sleek the phone is. I just try to be careful.

Hi, I'm looking forward to buy a iphone se since it was released almost a year ago I wanted to know when the price will drop. I was told that Apple lower the price down a 100$ after a certain time of the year.

It will be my first item from the brand. If any pros here have advices, they are welcome.;)
don't bother with the iphone, if you're using a modern android, iphone sucks.

Otter boxes are the best, dropped my iPhone 7 Plus a lot, I've even thrown my phone and there is not a single mark on the or the case.

They are big and bulky but worth it

Bought a 5pack of glass screen protectors and a couple cases for ~$10 on Ebay.

Don't waste your money in the stores.

I watched some test drop from 2 or 3 story buildings videos before I settled on Otterbox. To me, not wasting money on buying replacement for broken phone is more important than showing off "ooh I have an iPhone".

Really never understood why anyone would watch a unboxing video I honestly dont get it.

giphy.gif

Back