The iPhone and iPad Thread **Final iPhone 8 Design Reportedly Leaked**

The 8 is whst the 7 should gave been. Unless they offer a free phone with trade in, no. I'm done buying $700-800 phones. next phone I buy will be cheap.

And all the updates to the 8, samsung already has. without the blowing up part.

My bad i meant to weite iPhone 8 and yeah itl have wireless charging

Nah

Prefer to live dangerously and charge my Samsung next to my head while I sleep

i may get one but fuck buying it for retail price or on contract.

images
Im not a fan of expensive phones. I only have a cheap phone that costs maybe 50 dollars.this is what im using to browse the internet haha

I have never purchased a phone from Apple, and I intend to maintain that streak. The only Apple product I've ever bought was an iPod Nano, but even that was just bought with credit card reward points. I understand Apple products are user friendly, but their price is beyond what their performance offer.

IPhone is for hipster cans imo.

Hi, I'm looking forward to buy a iphone se since it was released almost a year ago I wanted to know when the price will drop. I was told that Apple lower the price down a 100$ after a certain time of the year.

It will be my first item from the brand. If any pros here have advices, they are welcome.;)

don't. iTunes is the worst.

Hi, I'm looking forward to buy a iphone se since it was released almost a year ago I wanted to know when the price will drop. I was told that Apple lower the price down a 100$ after a certain time of the year.

It will be my first item from the brand. If any pros here have advices, they are welcome.;)

It fits the iPhone 5 Otterbox case no problems contrary to retarded reviewers. As far as I know, it is currently the sole smaller model, so maybe in Sept or so when they release the newer models in various sizes, maybe then it'll get a price reduction if there's a newer smaller model.

Don't count on being able to find it if the SE sized model does get replaced. When I bought my SE, the 5 or 5S wasn't seen in store. Who knows, maybe I just had to ask for it.

Also, if you buy an unlocked SE, you can get a much cheaper bill with Consumer Cellular (uses AT&T and T-Mobile networks), especially if you don't use much voice or data. See for yourself how cheap and how quick and easy it is to keep your old phone number regardless of salesman bullshit.

Check slickdeals, they'll have updates on when the iphone is on sale for your carrier.

If you buy a version lower it is always a lot cheaper... Not much difference in them as they come out every year

Thanks for the quick turnaround guys. If I buy an unlocked phone is it possible to negotiate a free glass sticker or something like that? Seeing the price of those things... or is it a no no? I forgot to tell I'm located in Canada. What about buying it at the Apple store? Good or bad idea?

Otterbox case has a plastic screen protector, so no real need for glass sticker.

I bought mine from Apple Store in person, so high confidence I got legit product, not counterfeit. The only cases I saw in Apple Store were really shitty ones, even though salesperson talked it up like it's the best. My Otterbox has polycarbonate inner shell and silicone outer shell.

otterbox was virtually my only option too since it's a 750$ phone we are talking about here. I want to protect the Investment. I wish I can get 5-6 years out of it since I don't change my stuff often.

On a side note I'm partial to the se becose it is the best looking phone ever and the small size. I have a 5'' screen phone and it's a pita to carry in my Levi's 501 pockets without tearing a hole in the everytime I sit so I have to use a belt clip. (cringing)

True story, I have never needed an otter box because I don't drop my fucking phone.

Back