The intriguing things about Gus vs Jones are plenty...

Gus files his taxes twice every year because the IRS doesn't believe anyone lives at that residence
Gus' striking is so explosive he has to keep his team from giving him hand wraps after practice because they thought he hadn't started
wait I have more

Gus is such a dynamic fighter he keeps getting left on the bus in between fight camps because nobody notices he got on
Jon Jones would say "hey p*ssy you still there" to Gus but it wouldn't be a diss Jon would be legitimately concerned
Dude, are you ok? Talking to yourself is not healthy.

I do agree that’s extremely annoying for him not to fight yet stay relevant, though we finally have a fight, so let’s party and hope it’s a war!

jokes aside I give him all the props in the world for neutralizing effectively wherever he applies himself, but it always feels like somebody trained him to fight at the end of a Mission Impossible movie where all he has to do is withstand the meat tenderizing fury of giant bad guy henchman before the chopper pulls him out and his opponent gets vaporized by his own doomsday device exploding

Gus falls close but short, yet again, for like the 7th time, against a black American male. He then retires and once or twice a year, makes sure to whaaaaaa and cry about how he was "so close I dont even consider those loses. Also I got headbutted once"

jokes aside I give him all the props in the world for neutralizing effectively wherever he applies himself, but it always feels like somebody trained him to fight at the end of a Mission Impossible movie where all he has to do is withstand the meat tenderizing fury of giant bad guy henchman before the chopper pulls him out and his opponent gets vaporized by his own doomsday device exploding
<45> That’s a good one, but I do agree 100% in a way! The guy is like those virgins who doesn’t want to fight because he might lose his virginity by accident or something, WTF?

Gus falls close but short, yet again, for like the 7th time, against a black American male. He then retires and once or twice a year, makes sure to whaaaaaa and cry about how he was "so close I dont even consider those loses. Also I got headbutted once"
<Lmaoo><45>

how do you have the multi-Penns nod gif as your AV and get mad at sarcasm
giphy.gif

For the love of everything right and good I hope Jones gets annihilated. Karma is coming for Jones and hopefully it will be Gus that deals it out.

Though, if somehow he doesn’t, who do u really give the edge to in this awesome fight if you were a betting man?

I give the edge to the man who has never lost a fuckin fight.

Jon Jones would say "hey p*ssy you still there" to Gus but it wouldn't be a diss Jon would be legitimately concerned
Troll confirmed. No way in hell this guy is dumb enough to think Gus fights are boring.

Back