The infamous Cain kettlebell gif.

He's honestly just going too heavy with this to keep his form great. He should probably drop weight.
...ya think??! Lol.

My main grief is how close it looks like he is to that dumbell rack. Could you imagine if he passed out or his back went out and we went face first into those dumbells?

...ya think??! Lol.

My main grief is how close it looks like he is to that dumbell rack. Could you imagine if he passed out or his back went out and we went face first into those dumbells?

Pretty unlikely scenario tbh.

Could you imagine if he was squatting 300 plus and he lost his balance and the saftey pins gave out and the weight crushed him?

Geeze. Lighten up.

Kettlebell swings are idiotic?

Man, that's a pretty routine power lifting exercise.

He's honestly just going too heavy with this to keep his form great. He should probably drop weight.
This. People are over reacting here I think because they don't really lift heavy. His back is staying relatively straight throughout the workout. I can deadlift 225 for probably 20+ reps which is similar to what he is doing, but I rarely do because no matter who you are your form starts to break down. I have spent a lot of time deadlifting and I feel like I now know when my form is starting to break down and will stop instead of trying to push through. What is kind of unknown to me is the jerking motion at the bottom. I've done kettlebell swings, but only as a warmup exercise. I try not to judge until I see some real science behind why something is bad though. I know there are thousands of guys out there working out better than I do. For all I know, Cain is getting a killer workout that I should be doing too

The worrying video is the one where he was doing leg extensions. We know that one is putting extreme pressure on the ligaments in a bad way. If people insist on doing that exercise they need to stop before the knee is locked out. Worse, Cain is shooting his leg forward at full force basically hyper extending his knee on every rep

Can't believe how many of y'all are saying this form is okay. Kettlebell swings are a leg exercise. Cain is all traps and shoulders.

Idk if I'm taking strength training advice from a guy that looks like he eats papa John's daily.. just saying

I think you have strength training confused with fitness training

This is Žydrūnas Savickas, one of the best strongmen of all time. Having body fat has nothing to do with being strong or not

3VVGqvM.jpg

Pretty unlikely scenario tbh.

Could you imagine if he was squatting 300 plus and he lost his balance and the saftey pins gave out and the weight crushed him?

Geeze. Lighten up.
Sounds like the movie series Final Destination

Back