The infamous Cain kettlebell gif.

FinalConflict2005

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Never seen the video before just the gif. Tell me this “strength” coach new job is doing oil changes somewhere.

2D8F0706-2F34-4B29-82A3-E0D51EB49043.jpeg

Last edited:
Is that good form? Serious question

9JOf1nv.gif

Guessing him and Cormier don't lift together.

It's not all that bad but with exercises involving the spine, your margin of error with form gets narrower with the heavier weight you lift. But my, the leg curls are bad for you just fundamentally
9JOf1nv.gif

Guessing him and Cormier don't lift together.

That is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever seen. Oh my God. Talk about needlessly tearing your body to shit for no good reason whatsoever. Idiotic.

Pretty sure I tore something and heard a pop or two just watching this. Poor Cain.

Idk if I'm taking strength training advice from a guy that looks like he eats papa John's daily.. just saying

Idk if I'm taking strength training advice from a guy that looks like he eats papa John's daily.. just saying

Was thinking the same thing. Your strength and conditioning guy is fat. Also I thought he was going to have him do 12. Idiot made him do 25 of those.

It must have been after he left this guy, but I remember a countdown episode where he was doing Olympic lifts in some guy’s garage in fucking Gilroy. Dude is in a major city with 2 (now 3) professional sports teams in town and one of the world’s finest universities that also has a shitload of D1 championships 45 minutes away and you’re out here training with nobodies who are getting you hurt?

It sucks that Cain is always injured, so fustrating as a fan

It's not all that bad but with exercises involving the spine, your margin of error with form gets narrower with the heavier weight you lift. But my, the leg curls are bad for you just fundamentally

Are you referring to the LEG EXTENSIONS he was doing? Which, are not bad for you fundamentally.

And no, the kettlebell form wasn't terrible.

There's alot of new school horseshit training techniques that focus on very little weight being used, but they really don't produce results. The guys who are beasts in the ring move serious poundage.

Back