The Inauguration of Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States (100+ frontpages added!)

Honestly I'm just pissed off about that piece of shit 8th and I Sergeant who disrespected the Corps with that ridiculous uniform with pants that don't fit, pinned on chevs, a fucked up cover and he couldn't even stand in the correct position. That's your one fucking job you fake fucking Sergeant. You don't even have a rifle. You're there to represent my Corps.

And I can't wait for his command to get ahold of him after his texts got released where he said fuck his SSgt and how he didn't give a shit about his shitbaggery. I wouldn't be surprised if he's eating shit this very moment.
Absolutely disgusting!

The amount of drama is ridiculous lol
Thanks @Arkain2K for doing a great job!

imrs.php

From Italy: "New World Order"

nintchdbpict0002958862351.jpg

Last edited:
I can't find much about it online other than this picture, but I noticed this shitbag piece of fuckface Sergeant during the inauguration. They kept the video on them for about half an hour.

rhsshisx1dby.jpg

Found the original Blue Falcon :D

Last edited:
Im jealous of that man! What a life!

Dude, people are kayaking in front of my house right now, courtesy of the Great Inaugural Flood of 2017 :D

California drought is no more!

Dude, people are kayaking in front of my house right now, courtesy of the Great Inaugural Flood of 2017 :D

And what the hell are you doing here? Go kayak on a giant yellow duck ffs!

cali liberals are complaining about the drought while standing on top of their cars submerged in 6 feet of water.

Donald Trump ended the Cali drought already. NICE!

Back