The hypocrisy in saying that DJ needs to move up weight to be GOAT.

Pound for pound literally means 'irrespective of size'

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a dumbfuck

and TS is a complete troll goofball, but that doesn't mean he can't be right. That said, I only read the title, because I have no interest in reading 4 paragraphs of anything he says

Well his last lost was at bantam... went down to feather which people argue that it is a weaker division.I dont think its hypocritical....

Please learn the weightclasses before u contribute.

The guy is small. So what... If he keeps making everybody his son and fights the best there is to offer. MM will be the GOAT!!!

I get the size difference but there are no more challenges left at FW. To cement his legacy DJ will have to take some fights at BW. Not even to face the champion but to challenge himself against the 5-15 range to start. Like Anderson was doing.

I think DJ woulda beat Faber of the last two years. That kind of victory would of been a big fight and cemented a better legacy.
He already has 6 fights in the UFC/WEC at FLW. He beat Torres (former BW GOAT), Kid Yamamo, Nick Pace, and Damacio Page. He lost to Brad Pickett and Dominick Cruz. He's fought plenty at that weight class and he was not even training full time up until the 2nd Ian McCall fight.

DJ has beaten Dodson twice, who knocked out Dillashaw, and he beat Benavidez twice, who never lost a fight at BW aside from losing to Cruz twice, in fact Benavidez has only lost to Cruz and MM in his career and has beaten everyone else.

Honestly bro, unless DJ moves up in weight and takes the 135 lbs title, he can NEVER be GOAT. Certainly never surpass what Anderson, GSP, Jon Jones, and Fedor was able to do.
Anderson does not belong in the same conversation with greats like GSP, Jones & Fedor.

He's the size a kid in primary school. He can achieve 50 title defenses but at the end of the day, it's against midgets. The reality is DJ is bottom of the food chain. He'll never be GOAT.

His photos with other athletes are so cringe worthy it hurts

DJ is on my short list of possible GOATS, right now it is still Fedor and GSP. DJ is in the next 5, with Conor of course.

It is more like Heightism and suspect racism which one some of the reasons why wannabe MMA fans discredit MM as an GOAT MMA fighter.

Guaranteed if Flyweight had a Conor Mcgregor style fighter who fought and talked like him or even a great white hope the division would be more loved and recognized.

Frankie Edgar is the GOAT for these reasons. Deal with it.

MM is supposedly the best p4p fighter. He does not have to fight Cruz, Snake or CoGar but should at least challenge himself against a top 5-ish 135 lbs'er.

He already has 6 fights in the UFC/WEC at FLW. He beat Torres (former BW GOAT), Kid Yamamo, Nick Pace, and Damacio Page. He lost to Brad Pickett and Dominick Cruz. He's fought plenty at that weight class and he was not even training full time up until the 2nd Ian McCall fight.

DJ has beaten Dodson twice, who knocked out Dillashaw, and he beat Benavidez twice, who never lost a fight at BW aside from losing to Cruz twice, in fact Benavidez has only lost to Cruz and MM in his career and has beaten everyone else.

Those are okay victories at BW nothing that has put him over the top. They weren't exciting displays of greatness. Like at FW. Now that he's FW champ, moving up and fighting a super fight against tougher competition would be exciting and put his legacy over top. As of now his BW run is known as a failure. Like you said he wasn't even training full time yet. Time to move up and take out some stars. Beating a guy for a third time, will not do anything but continue this argument.

Back