The Holiday Haulage Megathread.

Hyperglide

Tell Apathy
@Gold
Reaction score
Post up what electronic or game swag you pulled this holiday season.

Samsung Galaxy note 8.

PS4 digital Games I picked up during the holiday sale:

Senran Kagura peach Beach splash deluxe, Southpark fractured but whole deluxe, RaidenV,
Little nightmares, Hitman game of the year edition

Switch digital Games:

Super Mario Bros vs.

PS Vita digital Games purchased during psn holiday sale: Drive girls, Undertale, Superbeat xonic

Also picked up from Amazon:
Spiderman homecoming 3d BluRay, Ready player one book, The Gulag archipelago volume one

Last edited:
Got a $50 card for Xbox One.

Grabbed Enter the Gungeon and Guns, Gore and Cannoli.

My GF found me an N64, Goldeneye, and Mario Kart after hearing me talk about buying it for a few years. I picked up WCW/NWO Revenge yesterday. LOL

Got another Xbox One S to use as a media player. Current one has a hard time reading Bluray discs, like over 50% of the time I get disc read errors and have to eject and try again, usually multiple times. Going to stick my old one in my den and use it for streaming content.

Dual Shock 4. My 2 launch DS4's are starting to have problems, so this was a much needed replacement. Both are having problems with the Left Analog and have had many deaths in Nioh over the last month from random stutters.

Mario Odyssey

Some noise cancelling ear buds. Not the greatest in the world, but light years better than the earbuds that came with my S7 Edge 2 yeras ago that have gone through a wash cycle but still seems to work. Have a few flights in the coming months, so it will be nice to have some descent headphones.

My GF found me an N64, Goldeneye, and Mario Kart after hearing me talk about buying it for a few years. I picked up WCW/NWO Revenge yesterday. LOL
go get No Mercy

much better

go get No Mercy

much better

I looked for it and plan to. That’s what I read. To my understanding it is hard to find unless you pay $75 on amazon. Wcw/nwo was only $6 at this media exchange store right by me to keep me occupied until I find it. Lol

My girl bought me a Xbox One S with Forza Horizon 3
And I picked up Gears of War 4, Sunset Overdrive and Rise of the Tomb Raider. So not a bad haul this year.

Got an Elite controller from a friend. I like the shoulder settings, but havent got used to the paddles yet.

I purchased PUBG and the track suit for some friends. Also bought my girlfriend's kids some gaming chairs.

My mother bought me, my sister and brother in-law each a Phone Soap......

As a Boxing Day sale I ordered online an Xbox one S bundled with Halo Master Chief collection, Halo 5, Gears of War ultimate edition and Gears 4 for $250 Canadian which is the best price I’ve really seen for an Xbone.

Should arrive Tuesday. Not sure how to explain this purchase to the wife. Oh well.

<{hughesimpress}>

- XB1 S w/ CoD: WW2, Sunset Overdrive, ReCore, GoW: UE and GoW 4
- [360] Resonance of Fate, Infinite Undiscovery
- [PS3] Eternal Sonata, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls
- Steam Link

As a Boxing Day sale I ordered online an Xbox one S bundled with Halo Master Chief collection, Halo 5, Gears of War ultimate edition and Gears 4 for $250 Canadian which is the best price I’ve really seen for an Xbone.

Should arrive Tuesday. Not sure how to explain this purchase to the wife. Oh well.

<{hughesimpress}>

Just yell "Iss Chrismas, Bish!!" at her. That'll end it.

Picked up a bunch of games on sale. Got South Park The Fractured But Whole with Stick of truth for free, Little Nightmares Complete Edition, Deus Ex Mankind Divided Season Pass, The Mummy Demastered.

These should hold me over for a long time.

<{hughesimpress}>

"But baby it's a tool. See it also plays 4k Blu-Ray and streams Netflix too."

Bought a lot of games in november/start of december so the only game ive picked up recently is Everspace on xbone.

Loving it, it's really addictive

So my Xbox one s arrived, finally set it up last night. Damn thing’s hard drive isn’t even big enough to install all the games it was bundled with, being Gears ultimate and Gears 4, and Halo Masterchief collection and halo 5.

Fucking kidding me??

So my Xbox one s arrived, finally set it up last night. Damn thing’s hard drive isn’t even big enough to install all the games it was bundled with, being Gears ultimate and Gears 4, and Halo Masterchief collection and halo 5.

Fucking kidding me??

Gears 4 is over 100 gb with the X enhancements and Halo 5 is around that also, throw in the MCC which is 4 games with MP and you're pretty much at 500 gb.

Good thing externals arent outrageous.

Just got mostly older releases. Far cry 4, Dark Souls 3, and Bloodborne.

Back