The Hill: FBI informant ”Moscow sent millions to benefit the Clinton”

You mean address something that the highest levels of the FBI have known for like eight years and determined there was no actionable steps to take?
Ah my bad the fbi informant testified under oath 8 years ago I didn’t know that, sorry carry on the derailing

Ah my bad the fbi informant testified under oath 8 years ago I didn’t know that, sorry carry on the derailing

FBI had info in 2009, they haven't #lockedherup yet. Why not?

Campbell, whose work as an informant was first disclosed in a series of stories published last fall by The Hill, helped the FBI gathered evidence as early as 2009 that the Russian nuclear industry was engagedin a kickback, bribery and racketeeringscheme on U.S. soil.

You're just the mirror image, you know.

You sound rustled when the Trump bot circle jerk gets crashed, but you get giddy when you do it. Sounds like you just don't like receiving the same shit you put out.

But that's normal for conservatives

You sound rustled when the Trump bot circle jerk gets crashed, but you get giddy when you do it. Sounds like you just don't like receiving the same shit you put out.
Don't get me wrong, I don't put myself above anyone else. I get riled up about stupid stuff too.

But you guys that shit talk "Trumpbots" and the like, you're exactly like the people you call out. You drag down this forum at least as much as anyone else.

But that's normal for conservatives
Just as normal as the liberal circlejerking you guys are known to be fond of....am I doing it right?

What's the crime that either the Clintons or Obama are being accused of?

I honestly would like this question answered with someone who can incorporate the facts of the case. Any of you right wingers want to give it a go?

Didn't we already do this merry-go-round and it turned out to be nothing?

The liberal shills do not care about Clinton corruption

Less than 12 hours ago you said "I don't believe anything about Russia unless I see the evidence myself or Trump tells me so".

I guess that doesn't apply today?

I honestly would like this question answered with someone who can incorporate the facts of the case. Any of you right wingers want to give it a go?

The Clinton’s were selling political influence through “donations” to their sham charity.

Damn, she'll never win the election at this rate

come back trey! we need you!
140505_POL_TreyGowdy.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I don't put myself above anyone else. I get riled up about stupid stuff too.

But you guys that shit talk "Trumpbots" and the like, you're exactly like the people you call out. You drag down this forum at least as much as anyone else.

So were you around to chastise the right wing posters during their hundreds of pages worth, across dozens of threads, posting "this is it, impeach, nothing burger, whataboutobama"? No, I can't recall that happening. You just seem to be upset when it happens go no where threads rehashing month old stories about things the FBI found nothing wrong with almost a decade ago.

Back