The Hill: FBI informant ”Moscow sent millions to benefit the Clinton”

Well this seems to contradict a certain narrative...

Who would have thought something fishy was going on with the Uranium one deal. Hillary runs a clean practice and Nazis need to go away!!!

Who would have thought something fishy was going on with the Uranium one deal. Hillary runs a clean practice and Nazis need to go away!!!

You boys better find all the money donated to the entire CFIUS, because this is widespread corruption. I mean, Hillary mind melded with like 17 different people via osmosis to get this deal through.

It's true.

You boys better find all the money donated to the entire CFIUS, because this is widespread corruption. I mean, Hillary mind melded with like 17 different people via osmosis to get this deal through.

It's true.

No mind welding, it was probably brokered through the Clinton Foundation slush fund or something tentacle of hers.

No mind welding, it was probably brokered through the Clinton Foundation slush fund or something tentacle of hers.

Nah. It was definitely some mind tricks. I was reading a post on 4chan about how Hillary kills all these people without being found out, and it came to me...

Hillary is a sith lord.

How did Seth Rich die with no struggle? Clearly he got force choked and shot. Then it comes out that the CFIUS approves a deal without her being on the council, and it's like how does that happen? Mind tricks. It's the only explanation. Russia paid Hillary to force woosh the entire CFIUS and the only reason we hadn't heard about it until now is because they were force coerced into not talking.

I just convinced myself. This needs to come out.

j9j5BwF.jpg

This is further evidence the GOP and Trump will do anything to discredit the Russian investigation.

Nah. It was definitely some mind tricks. I was reading a post on 4chan about how Hillary kills all these people without being found out, and it came to me...

Hillary is a sith lord.

How did Seth Rich die with no struggle? Clearly he got force choked and shot. Then it comes out that the CFIUS approves a deal without her being on the council, and it's like how does that happen? Mind tricks. It's the only explanation. Russia paid Hillary to force woosh the entire CFIUS and the only reason we hadn't heard about it until now is because they were force coerced into not talking.

I just convinced myself. This needs to come out.

j9j5BwF.jpg

Excellent, your getting it!!

Now go find her and finish her!!!

so the millions of illegals voted didnt work now its millions of dollars from the russians?

Anyone going to address The OP?

You mean address something that the highest levels of the FBI have known for like eight years and determined there was no actionable steps to take?

Back