The Helwani Show - TJ, Cejudo, Covington, Cruz, Poireir, Danis and more - 1pm ET/10am PT

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
o6zCrqA.jpg

Watch live on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/i/events/964202978675605505
1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT

Henry Cejudo, Colby Covington, Dustin Poireir, Dominick Cruz, Owen Roddy, Javier Mendez, Dillon Danis, TJ Dillashaw, Duane Ludwig

Here's the lineup:

• 1:00 p.m. ET - Duane Ludwig

• 1:25 - Henry Cejudo

• 1:45 - Colby Covington

• 2:05 - Dustin Poirier

• 2:25 - Javier Mendez

• 2:45 - Owen Roddy

• 3:05 - Dillon Danis in studio

• 4:00 - Dominick Cruz

• 4:20 - TJ Dillashaw

ariel with his snake thing of putting 2 rivals right after each other. cruz and dillashaw right after one another. could make for some good (or awkward) trashtalking

thanks... was looking for a livestream of his show.

Covington is just going to be talking about how it was meeting Donald Trump and spew out some lies

Thanks for that

Great lineup

Wish they streamed it on YouTube

Why does Dildo Anus get 55 minutes while everyone else gets 20? Fucking Ariel...

yay Can not wait for Dillon Danis. I hope he has a fight announcment to make. (whol Bellator WW divison of it's knees)

Colby is a coke fiend confirmed.

is everyone watching this instead of mma hour cause of helwani? heard Luke's mma hour is doing quite bad.

helwani clearly hates how Colby praises Trump. Fucking sjw cuck

Ariel bringing in those guests well Cuck Thomas proceeds to destroy the mma hour a bit more every week. It is messed up. MMA hour is easier to watch and find. It is like ESPN hides Ariel from the public. Gotta jump through hoops to find episodes. Zero hype or PR. They need to give him a bit more priority over at ESPN. It is crazy!

is everyone watching this instead of mma hour cause of helwani? heard Luke's mma hour is doing quite bad.

Luke is doing about half of what Ariel did in views, but his show is 5 hours shorter and has 3 guests instead of 10, so its to be expected that it will do less viewers.

Ariels show is doing pretty shit as well. Live viewers are way down because nobody wants to watch on twitter, and even his replay views are pretty poor as well.

personally ive watched MMA hour because I can watch it on my tv.. ive not watched a single episode of ariels show cos i aint watching on twitte.r

Back