The Helwani Show: GSP, Winkeljohn, D.C., Poirier, Joanna, Masvidal and More - 1pm ET

Wow. Dana gave DC his money back for the tickets he bought for UFC 229. Said it was to thank him for helping to settle Khabib down post fight.

Kinda weird he'd have to buy tickets to attend in the first place.

GSP said he weighs around 183 lbs right now.

I know everyone complains about this and at this point they're not gonna change because there's probably a contract in this, but holy shit twitter is a horrible medium for this show. It's actually discouraging to watch live...

Im starting to think @Jackonfire is actually New York Ric the amount of promoting of Ariels show he does :D

I know everyone complains about this and at this point they're not gonna change because there's probably a contract in this, but holy shit twitter is a horrible medium for this show. It's actually discouraging to watch live...
The weasel wants Twitter followers. It's just lame no one cares about twitter anymore. Dying shit for famous people and anonymous trolls

Ariel can smoke a cigarette in the shower

"I don't think the UFC would want me to fight Khabib at 155 and ride off into the sunset with the title."

- GSP

translation: I would rather fight Conor McGregor

Ariel can smoke a cigarette in the shower

Reminds me of that Tank Abbott video where he is referencing Joe Rogan and I think Tito taking their vitamins. Then he says Tito can smoke a cigarette in the rain or something because of his cave brow.

"I don't think the UFC would want me to fight Khabib at 155 and ride off into the sunset with the title."

- GSP

another translation: "I'm scared to defend my title against Tony"

- GSP

translation: UFC will protect khabib because I would beat him easily

Back