The Heavyweight Division is An Embarrassment

Well UFC ignored LHW and HW for years. Now that Ronda and Conor are gone, they should try to replenish these divisions even if they don't get the best fighters.

Who gives a shit? Do you know how many people watch basketball? Like 20 times more than MMA.

But I wasn't comparing Lebron with Lewis. I was comparing Randleman with Lewis. Randleman was athletic. Lewis isn't. Not by a long shot.
Lewis is a far better fighter than Randleman ever was thought, jumping high is worthless in mma, so is being fast on a 40 yards dash.

Lewis has outstanding athleticism? Because he threw a switch kick? I think that says everything about HW.

You must think Kevin Randleman was like Lebron James if you think Lewis is athletic.

Uggghhh... physics dictates the impossibility of a 300 lb guy being as "athletic " as a 180 lb guy. I guarantee you couldn't fight for 25 minutes in a 30 minute period with someone who absolutely takes no breaks like Hunt, and you aren't Lewis' size (then again given your desire to make up bullshit to argue about online, maybe you are his weight anyway) . I also challenge you to find another 290 lb guy who can fight that long while throwing multiple fast switch kicks and takedown attempts. compare apples to apples. Kevin Randleman was MUCH lighter, still gassed and couldn't throw those fast switch kicks that Lewis did, and Randleman is considered one of the most athletic fighters ever

Back