Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drake

Poster of the Year 2016

Hello, everyone! & welcome to night two of the Heavies Awards 2016! Sorry...I know i'm not @BC eve Harvey...your host this year. He got lost looking for his moustache. At least we've been told...so i'll be taking his place tonight. Hopefully he finds his way back for Thread of the Year. The Show must go on!

Let's get started!

342805.jpg

Nominees!

486773.jpg

@KONE
- Easily this year's breakout poster! Frank Mir would be proud of such a natty like count! KONE has delivered a level of consistency in quality posts as well as comedic posts, that is hard to match... If KONE wins he has sworn to add the award to his Mir shrine. *puts on headphones*

"It's almost as if Brock's body isn't achievable naturally and he's been abusing steroids for years or something"

ugly-penis.jpg

@NightwingBJJ
- One of the most well rounded posters in the heavies. Quality among quality from this guy. And I mean...well...his av might have something to do with it. The pillow replicating his excellent nether region. Just flawless... No homo... But yeah!! Nightwing is top notch when it comes to Sherdoggers.

"Can't swim, i'll be dead"

482443.jpg

@Nightmaree
- You can always expect legit MMA talk from Nightmaree. His analysis generally has little to no bias and he's very easy to debate with...I mean that in friendly terms!

"I want to apologize...to absolutely EVERYBODY!"

364867.jpg

@Codpiece
- Perhaps the nicest poster on ALL of Sherdog! If you don't like Cod then i'm sorry you caught him bangin' your girl...

"This monkey will go down....on another monkey."

414607.jpg

@ArtOfDrowning
- If you can't find Art...go check the PBPs and he'll surely be there laying down the truth! No filter, no bitchin'.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE IS HURT MIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHA WHAT A FIGHT MIKEEEEEE, WHAT A FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

467451.jpg

@Wadtucket
- The P4P most generous/best liker on Sherdog. He has to have some sort of hack on the like button because any other possibility doesn't make sense. Accept his likes!

"Humble Rumble fought at 135, 145, 155, 170, 177, 185, 205, 265 and 370"

261507.jpg

@Sgt Smith
- Sgt Smith... Literally the only Sgt on Sherdog. And if he's not then he's the only one that matters! He's older than all Conor fanboys combined yet could still school them all in a fight and drop knowledge bombs that would blow their wee little FOOKIN minds!

"Us geezers have to stick together."

209987.jpg

@Jermei
- Jerms is all about the bets. No, not the irl bets, ya goofs! The SD bets! Sig, av, you name it and Jerm has interest in it and WILL hook you up with someone to bet with! Now that doesn't mean he's good at it...as seen by his current av...heh. But watcha gon do amirite?

"Yeah its a tough decision and depends what you want from someone. Experience is great for just sex if you want a gf then maybe a former whore isnt the right match, or is, its subjective."

186377.jpg

@wilKO
- Been trained by Sensai Segal since day one... wilKO has got to easily be the bravest poster Sherdog has ever known! He etched his signature directly into the history books at the Fight Night Belfast Q&A this year when he asked a question and said he was wilKO from Sherdog. AKA one of the sexiest motherfuckers in Ireland. wilKO bless...

"200lb bum vs 170lb shredded world champion???

Hmm that's a tough one...

Conor would beat the fuck out of guys who are 275lbs and shredded. And we are talking about a 200lb average Joe? Jesus... Gay Jesus... No for..."

110893.jpg

@scorpidede
- Who...?

"get off my lawn. fuck's sake"

62376.jpg

@Rex Kwon Do
- The future first mod of the TMZ section! Rex! What a card! One of the more versatile posters... He's got an opinion on just about everything... Whether it's totally insane or perfectly reasonable.

"He's a biter. So i've heard"

243797.jpg

@thatKid
- The best poster on this website that goes by the name of "kid"! thatKid is one of the more prominent Dominick Cruz haters on the board. But he's rational enough to realize how much a GOAT he really is. Debating with him wont leave you feeling like you wasted your time.

"Oh shit I followed you? Accident my bad #curryface"

435209.jpg

@Arm Barbarian
- Truly a fail gif extraordinaire. Throughout the year, If your thread sucked... Arm Barbarian would let you know how badly you failed in the form of gif. 60% of the time, he's spot on 100% of the time.

"Gay JeeZuz

Dude looks like a comic book super hero"

62121.jpg

@SuperNerd
- The biggest hockey fan I know on here, aye? I mean wowza! I'll just assume he's a Canadian. But 100% a fantastic, quality poster.

"I don't know why guys even go for subs."

406727.jpg

@Pixelated
- If you get on Pix's bad side, you'll know it almost instantly. He has no fear when it comes to flaming your ass off. And that alone doesn't make him very popular...but hey...he's still here! Hopefully his vote count doesn't go negative...ouff!

"bitch"

Voted for Ar21732198731209 - Pioneer and legend on this board.

Ar2198731209831

209987.jpg

Last edited:
Wadtucket bribed me with likes.

This is the best sherdog has to offer?
SMH

Btw lots of you have gay ass avs, presumably from losing AV bets. Hey AV bet winners give humiliating avs, not gay avs, that punishes everyone, well except for Conor fans

This is the best sherdog has to offer?
SMH

Btw lots of you have gay ass avs, presumably from losing AV bets. Hey AV bet winners give humiliating avs, not gay avs, that punishes everyone, well except for Conor fans
I will say, your av is very straight, sir.

Went with @KONE ,he has made some great threads and posts.

Also,we're both Mir fans.

<5>

Last edited:
@scorpipede

Dude delivers the goods on a regular basis. Always on point and never attacks without provocation.

Cheers bro

<13>

Voted Rex. Can't believe he gets to go home to Starla every night.

coulda got my name right at least you clown shoe mod @Homeless Infant!

<43><43><43><43><43><43>

nice to be noticed anyway.

went with @Sgt Smith. Always a source of wisdom, knowledge or humor. Plus us geezers do have to stick together.

Voted for wilKO. At least he will get 1 vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back