The Has-Been Hall Of Shame

No Ralphus figures no.

I would've bought one of those too.

No wonder WCW went out of business :D

Demolition standing the ring with their S&M gear, face paint, and walking canes was a pretty awful sight.

1492demo-kim.jpg

Well it's funny you should mention 'Double J'.

Because he's the next inductee.

I don't know. He's 50 now and obviously not in a good place but it seems that he's embarrassing himself more through his personal shit than anything else. I mean, I guess that counts, too, but, without his now very public drinking problem, I wouldn't consider him any more (or even as bad as) a wreck as Tommy Dreamer.

Last edited:
I don't know. He's 50 now and obviously not in a good place but it seems that he's embarrassing himself more through his personal shit than anything else. I mean, I guess that counts, too, but, without his now very public drinking problem, I wouldn't consider him any more (or even as bad as) a wreck as Tommy Dreamer.

I can't see him turning his career around at this point though.

If he sorts himself out and somehow manages to have a great match somewhere then I'll gladly remove him from the HOS.

He stays in as long as he keeps wrestling while so intoxicated that he can't even bodyslam a guy safely. That RCW 'match' was an embarrassment.

What do you think about Dreamer? Does he warrant induction?

Demolition were one of my favourite teams, but yeah they need to call it a day now. They just made the list.

Last edited:
No Ralphus figures no.

I would've bought one of those too.

No wonder WCW went out of business :D

Money down the drain.

I can't see him turning his career around at this point though.

If he sorts himself out and somehow manages to have a great match somewhere then I'll gladly remove him from the HOS.

He stays in as long as he keeps wrestling while so intoxicated that he can't even bodyslam a guy safely. That RCW 'match' was an embarrassment.

Dreamer's a tough call. He probably doesnt have JJ's eight figure net worth but I dont think he needs the money. Does that make it better or worse? Also, he's mostly promoter and almost no wrestler, now. House of Hardcore is said to be a good indy product, too.

Are we putting Flair and Foley on the list because of the 2000s? Mil Mascaras and Michael Hayes in the 90s?
(Just did the math. Broken and bloated, team-with-Jimmy-Garvin-and-Brad-Armstrong-in-a-mask-but-still-call-it-The-Freebirds Michael Hayes was only 35!)

This is starting to seem mean.

Last edited:
Dreamer's a tough call. He probably doesnt have JJ's eight figure net worth but I dont think he needs the money. Does that make it better or worse. Also, he's mostly promoter and almost no wrestler, now. House of Hardcore is said to be a good indy product, too.

Are we putting Flair and Foley on the list because of the 2000s? Mil Mascaras and Michael Hayes in the 90s?
(Just did the math. Broken and bloated, team-with-Jimmy-Garvin-and-Brad-Armstrong-in-a-mask-but-still-call-it-The-Freebirds Michael Hayes was only 35!)

This is starting to seem mean.
OK, the criteria for the HOS is that they must still be actively wrestling in 2017 despite it being blatantly obvious that they shouldn't be.

If they can no longer perform to an acceptable standard and they don't look intimidating any more then they are eligible for inclusion into the HOS.

About it feeling mean......I'm not saying these guys weren't amazing back in the day (except maybe Virgil), just that they shouldn't still be wrestling now.

They voluntarily go out in public and perform these matches on camera, and they are open and subject to criticism. Positive and negative.

Inductee #15

Greg Valentine.

This miserable old bastard often tells wrestling fans to fuck off if they approach him.

He also takes money from promoters and doesn't show up.....or give them the money back.

Last edited:
How is Jake the snake not first?

He might be cleaned up now but holy fuck at him up till last year or so.

Dreamer's a tough call. He probably doesnt have JJ's eight figure net worth but I dont think he needs the money. Does that make it better or worse. Also, he's mostly promoter and almost no wrestler, now. House of Hardcore is said to be a good indy product, too.
I saw a House of Hardcore a few months ago. I haven't been to many shows, but it was the best I've ever been to. Dreamer had a match, I think with Carlito and Bull Dempsey. He performed pretty well, I thought.

The Honky Tonk Man still wrestles doesn't he?

hqdefault.jpg

Ah I missed that in op. Just skimming while eating lunch
No problem.

I'm glad you said Jake actually because I wasn't sure if he was still wrestling or not.

I just checked and his last match was in April 2016.

No problem.

I'm glad you said Jake actually because I wasn't sure if he was still wrestling or not.

Close enough.

No problem.

That should probably count then...I mean..last year isn't this year...but he should have hung it up more than a decade ago...closer to 2.

The Honky Tonk Man still wrestles doesn't he?

hqdefault.jpg

Probably but maybe we just have SUSPICIOUS MINDS.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I'll check the internets to see when his last match was.

Last edited:
That should probably count then...I mean..last year isn't this year...but he should have hung it up more than a decade ago...closer to 2.
He has hung it up though.

If he had wrestled this year he would definitely be in.

If he wrestles this year or next year he will definitely be going in.

He's on thin fucking ice.

<34>

Back