The Hardest Punch of any Human Being on the Planet

Deontay Wilder and it's not even close. No one, i mean absolutely no one can take those shots.

He couldn't even knock out an internet troll. There's a reason why you can't recognized a single name on his resume. He's a bum who hid from K2 and is now hiding from Joshua.

Ummm, Ali, Norton, Holmes, Young and Lyle all fought them both and said Shavers hit harder.

Ali had the best chin ever other than Chuvalo, so not knocking him down isn't a surprise.
and most of those guys probably beat shavers.

Holmes has been knocked out only 1 time in his entire career..... Mike Tyson. He can say all he wants, but actions are stronger than words.

Tyson ended Michael Spinks career.... only 1 KO of his lifetime.

Sam Peter was pure brute force, only problem was he didnt have a lot of boxing skill. Due to his sheer size, probably among the hardest hitters ever.

and most of those guys probably beat shavers.

Holmes has been knocked out only 1 time in his entire career..... Mike Tyson. He can say all he wants, but actions are stronger than words.

Tyson ended Michael Spinks career.... only 1 KO of his lifetime.

Sam Peter was pure brute force, only problem was he didnt have a lot of boxing skill. Due to his sheer size, probably among the hardest hitters ever.

Right, so the guys who fought them both don't know what they're talking about, we should listen to "chardog" from an internet forum.

Oh, and Holmes also said Shavers hit harder than Tyson. <45><45><45><45>

Right, so the guys who fought them both don't know what they're talking about, we should listen to "chardog" from an internet forum.

Oh, and Holmes also said Shavers hit harder than Tyson. <45><45><45><45>
actions speak louder than words.

who knocked out Holmes?

kzhjXe2FRs2E9IhYOJ0l_Punching-Machine.gif
Looks like rouseys technique is improving

So you know better than the guy who fought them both?

How old was Holmes when Tyson ko'd him btw?
does it matter? Fighters say stupid things all the time. Often, they dont even remember the fight when they get knocked out.

I dont fault the man for saying silly things, Tyson flattened him like no other, he probably concussed like hell after.

Pure 1 punch power...Foreman in his prime is king. I wipe my ass with the UFCs hype train nonsense.

Ali said Earnie Shavers was the hardest puncher he's ever fought. and he fought quite a few elite punchers.

p4p though, i'd have to go with Julian "The Hawk" Jackson myself.

does it matter? Fighters say stupid things all the time. Often, they dont even remember the fight when they get knocked out.

I dont fault the man for saying silly things, Tyson flattened him like no other, he probably concussed like hell after.

Right, "chardog" knows better than Holmes about who hit him harder <Lmaoo>

Hardest hitting does not mean the same thing as most likely to knock you out.

He couldn't even knock out an internet troll. There's a reason why you can't recognized a single name on his resume. He's a bum who hid from K2 and is now hiding from Joshua.

Do you think he was fighting seriously against Troll? Wilder doesn't hide from anyone, he has been ready to fight against Joshua for a decade, but AJ doesn't wanna do that. People will be so surprised after Deontay knocks Joshua out in first.

Do you think he was fighting seriously against Troll? Wilder doesn't hide from anyone, he has been ready to fight against Joshua for a decade, but AJ doesn't wanna do that. People will be so surprised after Deontay knocks Joshua out in first.

A decade huh? You just proved you don't know shit.

If he really wanted the fight he wouldn't be demanding 50/50 when he's the clear b-side who only brings a paper title to the table. He isn't a draw and is barely known in his own country let alone the world.

He fucked up by ducking Wlad and now AJ calls the shots. Fuck even Fury would be the a-side against that chicken-shit bum.

concensus with who?

I know a bunch of heavies like Ali, a small guy, gave him praise, but FFS, shavers didnt even knock him out.

The Shavers nonsense was just that. He hit guys hard enough that they remembered, not hard enough to put guys away.

Samuel Peter
Tua
Tyson
Foreman
Mercer
Vitali
Lennox Lewis
Wilder

all have demonstrated better power.

This

Back