The Hardest Punch of any Human Being on the Planet

Interesting scientific fact... all of the last 5 hardest punchers in human history have featured recently with the UFC.

Rampage (hardest punch ever recorded) then GSP (superman punch harder than Shogun's kick which was the hardest ever) then Carwin (hardest ever in human history X2). Francis and his high amount of "units" are roughly 10X harder than all of human prehistory combined. Such is the nature of the evolution of the sport which has grown 25000 years lately. So evolved that a guy with no discernible elite skills has been promoted endlessly based on his physique. New breed sucka.
Doesn’t sports science do all this testing and major partners with the ufc?

Chin012118Miocicvs.NgannouUFC220_Spt2.jpg

bRkHNvH.gif

jesus, not this shit again..?

pick any UFC fighter you wish, and you, yes even you, are closer to his power, than he will ever be to prime Foreman.

Last edited:
I wish there was an official org and machine that tested punching power so we can know who is the winner and how the numbers change over time. It'd be cool just for coolness' sake. I also wish this org was given a time machine so they could get the numbers for all these fighters:

Tyson
Foreman
Shavers
Both Klitschkos
Anthony Joshua
Wilder
Liston
Carwin
Hunt
Melvin Manahoef
Rumble
Ngannou
Bob Sapp
Butterbean
Stipe

Interesting scientific fact... all of the last 5 hardest punchers in human history have featured recently with the UFC.

Rampage (hardest punch ever recorded) then GSP (superman punch harder than Shogun's kick which was the hardest ever) then Carwin (hardest ever in human history X2). Francis and his high amount of "units" are roughly 10X harder than all of human prehistory combined. Such is the nature of the evolution of the sport which has grown 25000 years lately. So evolved that a guy with no discernible elite skills has been promoted endlessly based on his physique. New breed sucka.
you missed sponge who francis took the title from, but yes

Cm punk hits hardest - he would have flatlined gall if gall didn't panicwrestle

Not the hardest punch from a human in history, but an interesting video of Marcus Davis talking about the hardest punch he was hit with.

Pure 1 punch power...Foreman in his prime is king. I wipe my ass with the UFCs hype train nonsense.

And Earnie Shavers was said to be more or less at same level, Tua punched tons too

Wladimir was a wicked puncher. Especially in his prime. One of the best straight rights in history.

giphy.gif

The correct answer is Mike "The Human Infinity Gauntlet" Russow. Someone PLEASE DO NOT upload the gif. I don't want people to experience years of nightmares as most of us have over the years.

This is the truth. It blew the eyebrows off the fans sitting cageside.

Devistating..

You need a scouter to measure power.

It gives a number instead of using a unit of known measurement. This is only truly readable by someone trained in Frieza's army.

nwgguqr7pl7n0oc1c0dh.gif

Ngannou's punch is over 9000. (I'll see myself out.)

Jesus Christ you are all just a bunch of shit heads. They are a fucking company trying to sell some god damn pay per views. Let them hype their fighter and just shut the fuck up already. They have a machine that tests punching power and Ngannou has the highest rating in it so far. Back the fuck off already.

God damn mother fuckers. Fucking bitter over fucking nothing. Assholes.

Back