The hardest hitting puncher outside of the heavyweight division?

JohnWick

The Baba Yaga
Banned
Reaction score
Came along this boxer and found a you tube clip they portrays him perfectly, enjoy! Who do you consider the hardest hitter outside of the heavyweight division?

Came along this boxer and found a you tube clip they portrays him perfectly, enjoy! Who do you consider the hardest hitter outside of the heavyweight division?

Probably the guy he beat to win a recognized title. Old school guy at the opposite end of the spectrum would be Jimmy Wilde. You'll have to read about him though.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Wilde

Ever?? Lots of candidates! The Hawk, The raging bull, prince Naseem, Edwin Valero, Hagler.... Tons of guys with big power that were not heavies. I believe Sam Langford was one of the hardest punchers ever as he was a natural WW that regularly Jo's heavies.

That liver shot at 1:20......WOW! I think that's the best liver shot I've ever seen,..and I watch a shitload of boxing!!!!

Beterbiev.....i doubt any of these guys could punch with almost 1000 psi as he was measured doing

I do like the langford one though.
Going old school as fuck

Beterbiev.....i doubt any of these guys could punch with almost 1000 psi as he was measured doing

Beterbiev has scary power. Kovalev has good power but not 1 punch KO power, Beterbiev does. I think Beterbiev KO's kovalev if they ever fought again.

Presumably whoever is the hardest hitter at CW. I'm not familiar enough with that division though.

Julian Jackson, Earnie shavers , foreman had concussive power. I'll throw in Gerald as well.

Are you asking who is the hardest P4P puncher? If yes, why not include heavyweight?

If not, then the next highest weight class is going to contain the hardest puncher.

8_bit_glass_joe_by_aero_alpha-d96sh5g.jpg

Pound for pound all time Julian Jackson.
Currently, if he's still fighting Randall Bailey.

Are you asking who is the hardest P4P puncher? If yes, why not include heavyweight?

If not, then the next highest weight class is going to contain the hardest puncher.
Exactly. In that vein I'd put David Haye down as one the P4P hardest hitters when he campaigned at CW.

Back