The hard truth

I’m getting really tired of debating with half wit know-nothings about Conor and his obvious talent.

I get that in some ways Sherdog has turned into a troll forum but for gods sakes we gotta have some guys talk some basic common sense every once in awhile.

What Conor has done is truly legendary. I think even you Conor haters know that in the back of your jealous minds.

I get that some of his fans are annoying. But god damn let’s enjoy this guy while we can.

I’m not easily triggered, but nothing triggers me so much as some asshat posting on an mma forum about how Floyd destroyed Conor when in reality Conor beat Floyd til he gassed. And even then powerless Floyd couldn’t knock him out. Damn that’s your guys hero? A guy who has literally ran from fights?

And I get that a lot of you are truly idiots that start to believe the Sherdog bs of Nate Diaz being a gatekeeper. If he’s a gatekeeper, he’s a damn tough and aggressive one. And the reality is he truly was much bigger than Conor in both fights.

The bottom line is I’m tired of our world turning into a place where we worship balless guys like Floyd who cherry pick opponents, and then try to discredit Conor who got choked out by one of the toughest, meanest fighters in the UFC and took the fight knowing full well he could lose.

Men that I respect have courage. Conor has it. I get that it’s annoying he also loves money, I don’t like that part of him. If you want to hate him for being a greedy son of a bitch then I’ll propably even nod my head and say “you may have a point there.”

But to say he has dodged anyone in his career is complete bullshit.
You know absolutely nothing about Mayweather and his opponents
Before you start with some bullshit, I would’ve liked to see Conor ko his ass
Knew it wasn’t gonna happen tho

Interesting, but I feel its possibly simpler than that.

Almost any fighter that throws consistent 100% bombs gasses out fast.

I challenge anyone on this board to name one fighter that throws 100% and doesn’t gas.
Tito Trinidad comes to mind, he had really good cardio and meant business with every punch he threw.

Interesting, but I feel its possibly simpler than that.

Almost any fighter that throws consistent 100% bombs gasses out fast.

I challenge anyone on this board to name one fighter that throws 100% and doesn’t gas.
I mentioned Tito Trinidad earlier but the real guy with incredible cardio who threw non stop bombs was Aaron Pryor.

I stopped reading at "legendary", lmao!!!!

Yeah I know brother what I wrote is unpopular.

You have the majority of scared posters backing you if you back Floyd.

But watch the first three (tree) rounds and you’ll see what I’m referring to.

Ugh... Floyd walked forward for the first three rounds, threw nothing, and still only got hit half way cleanly just the one time.

Anyhow, even forgetting all of that for a moment, you do realize there were multiple accounts on this site not so long ago dedicated to nothing but discrediting GSP, right? Conor is a talented fighter, but he's no GSP. I don't know why you guys think he deserves special treatment.

Ugh... Floyd walked forward for the first three rounds, threw nothing, and still only got hit half way cleanly just the one time.

Anyhow, even forgetting all of that for a moment, you do realize there were multiple accounts on this site not so long ago dedicated to nothing but discrediting GSP, right? Conor is a talented fighter, but he's no GSP. I don't know why you guys think he deserves special treatment.

All fighters get discredited on here, that’s a very fair point.

It’s also why I both love and hate Sherdog.

But as they say, alls fair when posting on Sherdog.

Don't have a problem with the guy (despite the fact hes a fucking duck artist), don't even have a problem with him doing whats best for his purse strings, I don't even care about his antics - I enjoy them.

I'm no bitch and I will give him credit but the bros dangling from his nut sack make me question the average IQ of the common Sherbro - I used to believe it was around 50, now im not so sure.
who has he ducked. shertard detected.

I’m getting really tired of debating with half wit know-nothings about Conor and his obvious talent.

I get that in some ways Sherdog has turned into a troll forum but for gods sakes we gotta have some guys talk some basic common sense every once in awhile.

What Conor has done is truly legendary. I think even you Conor haters know that in the back of your jealous minds.

I get that some of his fans are annoying. But god damn let’s enjoy this guy while we can.

I’m not easily triggered, but nothing triggers me so much as some asshat posting on an mma forum about how Floyd destroyed Conor when in reality Conor beat Floyd til he gassed. And even then powerless Floyd couldn’t knock him out. Damn that’s your guys hero? A guy who has literally ran from fights?

And I get that a lot of you are truly idiots that start to believe the Sherdog bs of Nate Diaz being a gatekeeper. If he’s a gatekeeper, he’s a damn tough and aggressive one. And the reality is he truly was much bigger than Conor in both fights.

The bottom line is I’m tired of our world turning into a place where we worship balless guys like Floyd who cherry pick opponents, and then try to discredit Conor who got choked out by one of the toughest, meanest fighters in the UFC and took the fight knowing full well he could lose.

Men that I respect have courage. Conor has it. I get that it’s annoying he also loves money, I don’t like that part of him. If you want to hate him for being a greedy son of a bitch then I’ll propably even nod my head and say “you may have a point there.”

But to say he has dodged anyone in his career is complete bullshit.

Defend the belt if he beats Khabib and he has my respect as a fan of the sport.

How could Floyd win rounds when he throws no punches?

Floyd carried Conor and made him look damn good. He could have ended that fight in any round. Floyd gave the people a show.

To be fair Floyd did carry him a little but I don't think he could've literally ended the fight at any moment. Conor is too dangerous for that and he's a highly competent boxer even by pro boxing. standards. Conor was actually countering Mayweather at times and you don't just let Conor counter you on purpose. Conor is a rare talent, genetic freak and a quick learner. It's a pity his explosive style costs stamina.

PS: No I'm not a nutthugger. KHABIB TIME!!!

Insert funny memes, trolls and didn’t read lols.

I had to say that shit cause at times nobody else seems to have sense around here.
You are making a difference. May god guide you on this mission.

Calls everyone know it alls in a demeaning manner.

Then goes on to claim conor was beating Floyd.

He didn't even beat floyd at trash talking never mind the actual boxing match.

Powerless floyd carried him and then once he stepped it up TKO'd that bum who was younger and at least 2 weight classes bigger. It would have been a full KO if the Ref had not taken mercy on the Palooka and stopped the fight.

Either way conor was put on medical suspension from the beating floyd put on him.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen you contribute anything remotely helpful to this forum.

Sone guys bring laughs, some bring passion, some bring interesting analysis.

You bring nothing. Gtfo of my thread.

I put that dude on ignore a while ago. I'm all for differing opinions that encourage debate, but all he wants to do is go against the grain and post edgy shit for likes. I don't think he's offered a single opinion in his time here.

Back