The hard truth

You know absolutely nothing about combat sports in general if you think Conor won anything in the Mayweather fight. Absolute delusion.

{<jordan}

I have watched the first three rounds, and I've also watched the following seven. I'd encourage you to watch how Floyd and his corner acted through the first rounds. At no point did Floyd lose control of the contest, and there was a clear shift in his attitude in the fourth compared to the first three. I mean, Floyd just have thrown a combined ten punches in the first three rounds. He got the measure of Conor then picked him apart.
Floyds caught betting on his fight through other people 10th round i knew before they faught it would be 10th round finish that was his plan anyways carry mcgregor 10 rounds try and make it exciting for the fans i mean why in the hell would he go in there and just make it look like cm punk vs gegard moussasi for 3 to 400 million dollars and streight rob the fans. The fans wanted mayweather to lose.

Floyd could have gotten his ass kicked for 11 fucking rounds and knocked Conor out at the last minute of that fight at will. Floyd could have done what ever he wanted when ever he wanted.

Talk all you want about donors mma skills, that’s fine. But don’t diminish the name of quite possibly the greatest boxer of all time by pretending that was a real fight that Conor had any chance of winning at any time.

Read the rest of the thread.

I wanted to see a 100% energy Floyd vs a 100% energy Conor to test themselves.

Floyd waited to fight a gassed Conor that even a low level mma fighter could have propably beat at that point.

8/10. One of the better troll jobs I've seen here. (right? you're not really this off the base are you?)

Yes, Conor has talent. Yes, Conor is a smart businessman. Yes, he is often hated on in a biased manner.

BUT - he is equally, if not more so, nuthugged in a bias manner. Beating Floyd? I saw it, and no. I actually dislike Floyd more than Conor. I'd have preferred Conor caved his domestic abusing teeth in. Just didn't happen and it wasn't close.

Conor generally ducks small pay days. Can't blame him for that. Now that the Khabib fight makes sense from that viewpoint, and he's sitting on that Floyd fight money, he's taking his riskiest fight yet. If he wins, great, his aura holds up and he moves on to another big payday. If he loses, he can still sell an easy million with a Diaz trilogy match. He has paths to good paydays either way.

His over the top persona is super annoying to a lot of us who don't like the WWE aspect of the UFC, but unfortunately, that's what sells tickets. I hypothesize that the underlying psychology is why we are so easily manipulated into shitty decisions in political elections, but I digress.

I guess reading comprehension is a thing of the past.

Conor does go hard. He does gas. He tried to KO Floyd and failed.

But god damn at least he tried. And he won the first three.

Floyd plays a cowards game and it works for him. But nobody knows what would happen if Floyd has the balls to fight Conor in the first three.

eNFOvWZ.png

The Champ-Champ does what he wants... while cashing checks. But pretty soon he will have to put down twitter and let his hands do the talking.

Ok.

To say he choose some fighters over others cause they were bigger names with bigger reps and drew more money is not the usual definition of “ducking”, but if that’s your definition I can’t disagree he chose money fights.

But even in doing so his resume is extremely solid. That can’t be argued.
But it is, take Tyron as an example - when he won the belt he didn't call out Wonderboy who was right there and the obvious number 1 contender who was on a huge streak at the time and a very dangerous opponent, instead he calls out Nick Diaz a guy whos not fought in years and has a severe weakness to wrestlers - despite the fact that made business sense he was accused of ducking.

Conor brought this onto himself. By 'choosing' not to to fight the next guy in line you are going to inevitably bring about the idea that you 'ducked' them.

This is a Just Bleed sport, you are expected to never ever turn down a fight or be labeled a pussy - its always been like this, the fighters believe that too.

The fact he's got a track record of not defending his belt only adds fuel to that fire - you add in the fact he choose to vanish from MMA to get beat up by a 40 year old boxer for 100 million also lets people claim he did it due to ducking.

So I don't know why you are complaining about bros saying he ducked bro, I can see why they do. He 100% ducks guys but not necessarily out of fear of being hurt but fear of losing what hes gained to a nobody for no money - a pretty rational reason, which is why i don't necessarily dislike the guy. Plus I fucking hate buses too.

Conor's dating Dee buddy.

They're having another kid.

I don't think you stand a chance.

Since when does conor have wwe fans they are fucking delusional and diehard as fuck.

Guy if mayweather boxxed the first 3 rounds heda finished the fight in the first round... You just wont ever understand untill you pull that dildo and let all that air out.

As a conor fan i can say this van heardin is right go listen to his comments on conor when they would spar. Hes about a c close to a b level boxer could go pro and beat some c level maybe a few b level guys but it stops way after there.

As a conor fan yea i respect him consider him great with great fight iq and a warrior. Thats why i like him just glad i never had dreams of washing his balls like you did

I’m getting really tired of debating with ...

I’m not easily triggered, but nothing triggers me so much as some asshat posting on an mma forum about how Floyd destroyed Conor when in reality Conor beat Floyd til he gassed. And even then powerless Floyd couldn’t knock him out. Damn that’s your guys hero? A guy who has literally ran from fights?
You lost all credibility with that statement alone. Floyd just stood in front of Connor and let him punch himself out. It was strategy just like Ali's rope-a-dope vs Foreman. Ali used to call the technique Floyd used vs Connor "the mirage" because you think you doing something when it's actually just a mirage.
And as for Nate:
GettyImages-513970776_0.jpg Nate-Diaz-points-laughs-Conor-McGregor-202.png gettyimages-513971508-1024x683.jpg dtzm8xdezzybgswfk1jj.jpg r60699_600x400_3-2.jpg

Last edited:
It's great to have someone come down from his high horse to talk sense into us.

LMAO at Conor was beating Floyd before he gassed.

Nate IS a gatekeeper and his record shows just that.

Insert funny memes, trolls and didn’t read lols.

I had to say that shit cause at times nobody else seems to have sense around here.

Yeah man, you are alone in the world of sense. Poor, rational you, pit against a world of blind h8rs.

You lost all credibility with that statement alone. Floyd just stood in front of Connor and let him punch himself out. It was strategy just like Ali's rope-a-dope vs Foreman. Ali used call the technique Floyd used "the mirage" because you think you doing something when it's actually just a mirage.
And as for Nate:
View attachment 421527 View attachment 421529 View attachment 421531 View attachment 421533 View attachment 421535

Herein lies the real argument:

Perhaps we have to define boxing talent.

If boxing was limited to three rounds, it would change the sport dramatically.

The stall and wait for opponent to gas technique would lose most of its value.

That’s part of why I hate boxing.

Mayweather has succeeded in being the best at stalling until the other guy gets tired.

How is that respectable?

It's great to have someone come down from his high horse to talk sense into us.

LMAO at Conor was beating Floyd before he gassed.

Nate IS a gatekeeper and his record shows just that.

You’re welcome.

I will not refute Conor’s cardio has been his Achilles heel. Everyone knows he goes hard and the level of cardio he needs to stay at that level is pretty hard to attain.

I read an article a while back about some sort of genetic physician trying to explain a possible reason why Conor tends to have shit cardio. He goes on to explain that due to Conor's skeletal muscle being a certain way that it provides him with his unique physique and amazing fast twitch muscle, which would also explain Conor's impressive reaction time. He goes on to say that due to this type of musculature and how he uses it essentially means that he would gas relatively early as a result and Conor would have to adapt another style of fighting to avoid gassing so hard. Explained that McGregor was basically the sprinter in the world of fighting.

Thought it was interesting to hear a observation coming from someone outside of the fight world to bring some understanding in the field of genetics, explaining that maybe Conor doesn't have cardio because it was never in the cards and that he could never become a cardio type fighter.

I read an article a while back about some sort of genetic physician trying to explain a possible reason why Conor tends to have shit cardio. He goes on to explain that due to Conor's skeletal muscle being a certain way that it provides him with his unique physique and amazing fast twitch muscle, which would also explain Conor's impressive reaction time. He goes on to say that due to this type of musculature and how he uses it essentially means that he would gas relatively early as a result and Conor would have to adapt another style of fighting to avoid gassing so hard. Explained that McGregor was basically the sprinter in the fight world.

Thought it was interesting to hear a observation coming from someone outside of the fight world to bring some understanding in the field of genetics, explaining that maybe Conor doesn't have cardio because it was never in the cards and that he could never become a cardio type fighter.

Interesting, but I feel its possibly simpler than that.

Almost any fighter that throws consistent 100% bombs gasses out fast.

I challenge anyone on this board to name one fighter that throws 100% and doesn’t gas.

Herein lies the real argument:

Perhaps we have to define boxing talent.

If boxing was limited to three rounds, it would change the sport dramatically.

The stall and wait for opponent to gas technique would lose most of its value.

That’s part of why I hate boxing.

Mayweather has succeeded in being the best at stalling until the other guy gets tired.

How is that respectable?
If that's why Floyd wins, they should just get better cardio but that's NOT why he wins. I hate the guy but he wins because he hits and doesn't get hit. His strategy vs Connor was a big change for him and it was smart. Once he saw that Connor couldn't hurt him it was easy.

in a non troll/hating response I havent seen any bagging on McGregor in relation to the Floyd fight since the new year... bagging on him for being a jackass in general yes but not the Floyd fight... If anything it seems there are many more pro Conor threads on here than anything else since they announced he was fighting.. Conor has great grappling... conner is gonna launch khabib in to orbit with his left... conor looking awesome with his lastest posted picture, Khabib is gonna die and on and on and blah blah blah

Last edited:
If that's why Floyd wins, they should just get better cardio but that's NOT why he wins. I hate the guy but he wins because he hits and doesn't get hit. His strategy vs Connor was a big change for him and it was smart. Once he saw that Connor couldn't hurt him it was easy.

Yes his Defense is second to none.

But defense is notably easier than offense and that’s why even though Floyd is “the best” he’s a boring, predictable fighter.

Back