The hard truth

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’m getting really tired of debating with half wit know-nothings about Conor and his obvious talent.

I get that in some ways Sherdog has turned into a troll forum but for gods sakes we gotta have some guys talk some basic common sense every once in awhile.

What Conor has done is truly legendary. I think even you Conor haters know that in the back of your jealous minds.

I get that some of his fans are annoying. But god damn let’s enjoy this guy while we can.

I’m not easily triggered, but nothing triggers me so much as some asshat posting on an mma forum about how Floyd destroyed Conor when in reality Conor beat Floyd til he gassed. And even then powerless Floyd couldn’t knock him out. Damn that’s your guys hero? A guy who has literally ran from fights?

And I get that a lot of you are truly idiots that start to believe the Sherdog bs of Nate Diaz being a gatekeeper. If he’s a gatekeeper, he’s a damn tough and aggressive one. And the reality is he truly was much bigger than Conor in both fights.

The bottom line is I’m tired of our world turning into a place where we worship balless guys like Floyd who cherry pick opponents, and then try to discredit Conor who got choked out by one of the toughest, meanest fighters in the UFC and took the fight knowing full well he could lose.

Men that I respect have courage. Conor has it. I get that it’s annoying he also loves money, I don’t like that part of him. If you want to hate him for being a greedy son of a bitch then I’ll propably even nod my head and say “you may have a point there.”

But to say he has dodged anyone in his career is complete bullshit.

Didn't you already make a thread like this just recently?

Conor really has his balls on your chin, boy.

Insert funny memes, trolls and didn’t read lols.

I had to say that shit cause at times nobody else seems to have sense around here.

I think you're taking this a bit too seriously man.

Didn't you already make a thread like this just recently?

Conor really has his balls on your chin, boy.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen you contribute anything remotely helpful to this forum.

Sone guys bring laughs, some bring passion, some bring interesting analysis.

You bring nothing. Gtfo of my thread.

Conor's dating Dee buddy.

They're having another kid.

I don't think you stand a chance.

1aJcOd6.gif

real truth right here

Last edited:
If you hadn't said Conor was beating Floyd, I'd agree with what you said. Dude is a good fighter, but not a warrior like the days of old. He's a smart businessman making the most of a career not known for its longevity.

Conor's dating Dee buddy.

They're having another kid.

I don't think you stand a chance.

I guess I’ve been reading too much Sherdog today. But unoriginal comments like yours are posted by the thousands each day.

Try having an original thought?

I’m not easily triggered, but nothing triggers me so much as some asshat posting on an mma forum about how Floyd destroyed Conor when in reality Conor beat Floyd til he gassed. And even then powerless Floyd couldn’t knock him out.
You lost me here man. If this is what you actually saw in the fight I don't think you're able to be objective in respect to Conor.

You lost me here man. If this is what you saw in the fight I don't think you're able to be objective.

Yeah I know brother what I wrote is unpopular.

You have the majority of scared posters backing you if you back Floyd.

But watch the first three (tree) rounds and you’ll see what I’m referring to.

Men that I respect have courage. Conor has it. I get that it’s annoying he also loves money, I don’t like that part of him. If you want to hate him for being a greedy son of a bitch then I’ll propably even nod my head and say “you may have a point there.”

Don't have a problem with the guy (despite the fact hes a fucking duck artist), don't even have a problem with him doing whats best for his purse strings, I don't even care about his antics - I enjoy them.

I'm no bitch and I will give him credit but the bros dangling from his nut sack make me question the average IQ of the common Sherbro - I used to believe it was around 50, now im not so sure.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen you contribute anything remotely helpful to this forum.

Sone guys bring laughs, some bring passion, some bring interesting analysis.

You bring nothing. Gtfo of my thread.
tenor.gif

Yeah I know brother what I wrote is unpopular.

You have the majority of scared posters backing if you back Floyd.

But watch the first three (tree) rounds and you’ll see what I’m referring to.

LOL

I could win 3 rounds against Floyd if he doesn't throw a punch at me too.

Back